Softball Players Needed

Nighthawks 16U Softball team is looking for a couple dedicated players for 05 summer team. The team will play 16u, we will play in the "Music City, Club K Exposure Tournament and ASA Tournaments. For more information call 615-519-1222 or nighthawks@comcast.net .

Edited by nhcoach

i know a couple of girls from cookeville high might be wanting to playing.one is catcher and another one is shortstop and pitcher and another one is first base

825668916[/snapback]

Outfielder, Give me a call or pass my number to the girls. Thanks thumb

Nighthawks 16U Softball team is looking for a couple dedicated players for 05 summer team. The team will play 16u, we will play in the "Music City, Club K Exposure Tournament and ASA Tournaments. For more information call 615-519-1222 or nighthawks@comcast.net .

825660612[/snapback]

Try out scheduled for Sunday 5-15-05, 2:00 pm at Hunters Lane HS. Call 615-519-1222 for more information.

i'm a pitcher for westmoreland high school.... an im looking for a good softball team too play on... i can play 3rd ss an pitch.... ive been playing for 12 years... ive pitched for 10 years... my name is chrissy hamilton.... i used too play for my mom over the summer but last year she got hit in the head w/ a softball a it shattered 50% of bone in her face... but im looking for a good softball team.. im 16 i turn 17 in aug.

CHRISSY HAMILTON

"COOKIE #10"

LADY EAGLES

Chrissy,

The Firebirds are looking for players and play 18U(gold) and the coaches are Terry Hodge and William Gregory. They are a really good team, girls that are seniors and juniors in high school and a some freshmen from college make up the team. Terry Hodge 6153908941 ( cell ) 6158902630 (house) and William Gregory 6159952628 (cell) 6158904352 (house).

Chrissy,

The Firebirds are looking for players and play 18U(gold) and the coaches are Terry Hodge and William Gregory. They are a really good team, girls that are seniors and juniors in high school and a some freshmen from college make up the team. Terry Hodge 6153908941 ( cell ) 6158902630 (house) and William Gregory 6159952628 (cell) 6158904352 (house).