5/5 Smyrna at White House

timbdp

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this will be senoir night for white house and the last regular season game and its a big district game

game starts at 7pm

825662469[/snapback]

White house has a much better team than their record dictates. But, since I have no idea what Smyrna is like, I can't really call it. Good luck.

I have seen Smyrna play this year. I don't think they have anything good so I have to go with White House on that one. I predict 2-0 White House easily. Smyrna has a weak keeper so if you guys take shots on the frame will be rewarded. Defense is weak as well and fowards? Nowhere to be found. They cannot put the ball in the net even if their life depended on it. Also they have no discipline whatsoever. You guys can get in their head pretty easy. Good Luck White House.

I agree with the coach. White House is most definitely better than their record shows, but they have a decently hard schedule. I know I was surprised at how much talent the team actually had. If you come ready to play, you can give them a good game, and maybe pull out a win. Smyrna is still a solid team, but if they come in looking for a kill, you can surprise them. It'll be a tough game.

Good luck to White House, especially the seniors thumb .

I agree with the coach. White House is most definitely better than their record shows, but they have a decently hard schedule. I know I was surprised at how much talent the team actually had. If you come ready to play, you can give them a good game, and maybe pull out a win. Smyrna is still a solid team, but if they come in looking for a kill, you can surprise them. It'll be a tough game.

Good luck to White House, especially the seniors thumb .

825662934[/snapback]

Thanks for the confidence. We will be ready to play them on Thursday.