Lenior City vs. Loudon

Guest LCStriker

Guest LCStriker

A lot of rumors are going around that even though Loudon has been doing better than usual this season, Lenior city will still blow them away simply because it's loudon. What do you all think?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LCStriker
Also, its kinda funny that Lenoir was spelled wrong in the thread title, I know it was just a typo but it is still a little humurous.

825662579[/snapback]

OMG, your right....My fault.

Guest LCStriker

Ohhh yeah ....before I forget, last time we were scheduled to play loudon the game was rained out and rescheduled for sometime this weak. Do you remember when it is?

LC play like you did against OR and you'll take this one 3-1. Even know you lost to them 2-1 you still played good. Thats a tough team.But if you play like you did against DB it might be a little tighter.(u should have beat them) But play to win and you will good luck on the rest of the year.

Boone Rodgers also wears a 9.5 in the Nike Vapors. I thought I would pass the torch and we shared the same shoe size. LC vs. Loudon Thursday 7:00 @ Loudon. The winner of this game will win the district. By the way Zizou (CoachTomby?) Thanks for the confidence :D

Edited by lcsoccer

Guest LCStriker
Boone Rodgers also wears a 9.5 in the Nike Vapors. I thought I would pass the torch and  we shared the same shoe size. LC vs. Loudon Thursday 7:00 @ Loudon. The winner of this game will win the district. By the way Zizou (CoachTomby?) Thanks for the confidence  <_<

825663146[/snapback]

Thanks!!