9AA playin games

hdbaseball

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marshall County has great pitching, and so does Page, but you guys say Seth Lintz isnt the reall deal then look at all the games besides Lewis he has double digit strikeouts every game he stars and always comes up one run short because of no run support!!! He is one of the best pitchers in the district!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once Marshall pulls it together Thursday, they will WIN the tourney!! They can beat anyone in the district they only lost to Page by one run each time and Beat Giles at home!!!! I wouldnt count Marshall out yet, if you do then the snake will come back and bit you!!!!!

So have you guys counted Marshall County yet???? Your dumb if you already have!!!!!! Marshall will prove their the best!!!

825664795[/snapback]

Marshall Co. does not have great pitching. You all have 1 good pitcher in Lintz and he can't pitch every game. You lost to Page at home and away. You beat Giles at home, but if you had to play them in the tourney it would be at giles where giles won 9-3. If I had any advice for the tigers it would be to worry about the play-in game tonight. You failed to mention Loretto in your ranting which leads me to believe you have counted them out.

This seems like the perfect opportunity for the "snake" to bite back.

Lintz is not our best pitcher!

We have 2 seniors who are being recruited by everyone!

McKay has his choice of UT Martin. Martin Methodist , Motlow or Columbia State!

Calderraro has his choice of the same schools plus UTC!

That is if they dont get drafted in June?

I also have heard from Coach Reese that the shortsop Reynolds is getting some looks from pro scouts.

Rudy Lyles will probably be able to name his school in whatever sport he chooses.

Power hitting DH Tietgens will probably sign with Matin Methodist as well!

Catcher Steven Young has already committed to Vandy. as a walk on.

Im telling you guys this is a very talented Tiger team!

How many other teams in the state have this many kids being recruited or scouted for the pros?

Lintz is not our best pitcher!

We have 2 seniors who are being recruited by everyone!

McKay has his choice of UT Martin. Martin Methodist , Motlow or Columbia State!

Calderraro has his choice of the same schools plus UTC!

That is if they dont get drafted in June?

I also have heard from Coach Reese that the shortsop Reynolds is getting some looks from pro scouts.

Rudy Lyles will probably be able to name his school in whatever sport he chooses.

Power hitting DH Tietgens will probably sign with Matin Methodist as well!

Catcher Steven Young has already committed to Vandy. as a walk on.

Im telling you guys this is a very talented Tiger team!

How many other teams in the state have this many kids being recruited or scouted for the pros?

825665649[/snapback]

All I have to say is you are full of yourself and so caught up in Marshall Co. basbeall it is ridiculous. Wow UTM, Martin Methodist, Motlow, and Coulmbia St. those are some powerhouse college baseball teams. Lintz is your best pitcher this year. He has performed when he needed to unlike your seniors. You don't have a powerhitting Dh, shoot your team only averaged 3 runs a game this year. I doubt that many college coaches, much less pro scouts are looking at that many Tigers. You didn't have pro scouts in Lewisburg when players like Lykins, Clifton, Walker, Spivy, and McClean were playing. You catcher walking on at Vandy will never see playing time because of a catcher named Jay Moreland, who is the best catcher in the state. You think McKay and Calderraro are going to get drafted. The only way they get drafted is if President Bush implements the military draft. I know this post seems pretty harsh but for you to think Marshall Co. has so many great players do you want to explain why they only average 3 runs a game this year and why this is the worst Tiger team in 20 years.

MCTIGERFAN1 YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!! I know I play on MC but Gerry is right when he says you are full of yourself. Everyone knows you are obviously just playing a joke with everybody. So have fun. Everyone just disregard the rest of MCTIGERFAN1's posts, because he is clearly not very educated!

As a Tiger baseball fan let me simply say Lewisburg better be thinking of

Loretto & only Loretto. If not they will get in a whole lot of extra practice time

for Sr. Babe Ruth ' cause the high school season will be over.

That said I do think this is a team that could make a nice tourney run....

not necessarily because we're good enough to, simply because tradition

says we're supposed to.

All I have to say is you are full of yourself and so caught up in Marshall Co. basbeall it is ridiculous. Wow UTM, Martin Methodist, Motlow, and Coulmbia St. those are some powerhouse college baseball teams. Lintz is your best pitcher this year. He has performed when he needed to unlike your seniors. You don't have a powerhitting Dh, shoot your team only averaged 3 runs a game this year. I doubt that many college coaches, much less pro scouts are looking at that many Tigers. You didn't have pro scouts in Lewisburg when players like Lykins, Clifton, Walker, Spivy, and McClean were playing. You catcher walking on at Vandy will never see playing time because of a catcher named Jay Moreland, who is the best catcher in the state. You think McKay and Calderraro are going to get drafted. The only way they get drafted is if President Bush implements the military draft. I know this post seems pretty harsh but for you to think Marshall Co. has so many great players do you want to explain why they only average 3 runs a game this year and why this is the worst Tiger team in 20 years.

825665679[/snapback]

I really wish you would just be quite. I do not agree with the way that MCTIGERFAN1 has been posting. Honestly, I think it is someone just trying to make it sound like they are a Tiger fan. But, who knows. He could be someone that is tired of people getting on here talking bad about a team full of talented players. Any person that does not have anything better to do than insult high school kids, really should get a life. We have got several talented ballplayers, and it sounds like Gerry Bertier is just still upset that his team could have never beat a Tiger team!