District 6-AAA Tourney

CaNyOuTaKeIt

Okay, that's a pretty good explanation. 

Unless Cofer is going to be on the mound, I seriously doubt his LEADERSHIP can prevent Soddy Daisy from winning and Red Bank being 2 and through.  One player can't have that much control of a baseball game unless he's on the mound.

825668168[/snapback]

In a close game, one player CAN make a huge difference, and he's that type of player.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is talking about who will go and Grad is sayin Ooltewah will beat Soddy to go to state, if you ask me there is no way those pesky Owls will get by those Trojans...who do you think will make it to State SODDY DAISY or OOLTEWAH?

Lets Vote!!!

Im going with Soddy Daisy!!

825663143[/snapback]

What now, the pounders are going to play Ooltewah tonight @ 7:00p.m.. I guess that Soddy Daisy is not going to be in the championship run.

Soddy and Red Bank facing elimination Monday night.  Central has gotten as many wins in this tournament as they did the entire regular season (district games).  This district tourney is full of surprises every year.  Any predictions on Monday's games?

825668053[/snapback]

Screw you sucker.

Wow i really cant believe Soddy had that bad of a gme Saturday but hopefully there hungry against Red Bank tonight on the hill.....Whos pitching for both teams? Im saying Henry for Red Bank and that Mac kid for Soddy i mean Vaughn and O'dell pitched Saturday so i guess we might see Mac on the mound tonight....lets see???

Wow i really cant believe Soddy had that bad of a gme Saturday but hopefully there hungry against Red Bank tonight on the hill.....Whos pitching for both teams? Im saying Henry for Red Bank and that Mac kid for Soddy i mean Vaughn and O'dell pitched Saturday so i guess we might see Mac on the mound tonight....lets see???

825668546[/snapback]

Apparently Henry is hurt and cannot pitch.

I've already seen 2 post where Central thinks this is the Championship game... To bad you guys will come in 3rd and won't make it out of the District. Good luck though!

825668479[/snapback]

ok buddy what is this.... just b/c you beat central in the regular season... you think you are going to just blow us out...... yea lets talk sugar and then wish people good luck.... do me a favor don't post on this site any more or if you do don't talk sugar and say good luck in the same post thanks....