Seymour

Soccer3

Just wondering about Seymour's team, I haven't seen a single post on or about them. I was just wondering if anyone could give me a little run down on what their team was like. Weakness's, strongpoints, etc. It would be very much appreciated. Thanks a lot.

How'd he play G?

825664067[/snapback]

I thought he played a real solid game, but he is a bit more physical than I would like. He wasn't meaning to be dirty (I think he is a very classy young man) but he went in a little harder and at the ankles than I thought necessary. He has great leadership skills, and really pumps his team up. I think he will be a great success at King. He has good size and good speed. I think when he plays with you and the guys he will really excell.

Seymour has at least one quality center-mid, i don't remember his name, also Omar at sweeper,(he's better at mid) Also a good left mid who can shoot and one guy up top with speed. They have a tiny field so its hard for them to kick and run but they don't really try anything else.