District 7 AA Tourney

slickshooter

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Smith County got very lucky tonight because Livingston was on fire and ready to win. I deff. have to say that LA gave them a run for the money. I hope they meet in the end it will be another good game.

825670258[/snapback]

Yeah...maybe SC can get "lucky" again. ;)

There might have been some luck involved...but I think that was mainly the concerning the weather...got very lucky when that storm passed on over...

When Smith County was down...1-0...the players didn't lose their composure...#22 focused on getting the job done...and did just that...she kept her composure...and put the game away...

As usual..the bats got hot at the end of the game...

The only request I have of the Lady Owls is that they get the bats hot at the beginning of the game...cause I'm getting too old for these late inning wins!!!

Did anybody find out about all district and all freshmen teams from 7AA. If anybody knows let us know, thanks.

825670392[/snapback]

Try this link to Smithville's WJLE site. Scroll down to the article entitled

"Denman, Allen Named First Team All-District

Four Other Tigerettes Earn Regular Season Honors"

http://www.wjle.com/localsports.htm

It should tell you what you want to know.

That's how it was the first time we played Smith Co. We were up 3 - 0 until the late innings and then they got their bats cracking finally to come back and beat us 6 - 3. What a game though last night. I hope we get to see them again.

How about Tara Taylor pitching for LA? I thought she did awesome, and she had 11 strikeouts. She even had a few outs on the field.

Dekalb and York was also a good game. Both pitchers did really well.