can Mckenzie win the district?

kenzie1

What about it guys, do you think Mckenzie can make it to the district championship on Thursday?

We played Madison a very close game last time. They beat us on a fluke and they know it. We have been waiting in the wings. MADISON WILL GO DOWN THIS MONDAY.

What about it guys, do you think Mckenzie can make it to the district championship on Thursday?

We played Madison a very close game last time. They beat us on a fluke and they know it. We have been waiting in the wings. MADISON WILL GO DOWN THIS MONDAY.

825667792[/snapback]

OH, I guess the 24 shots that Madison took at your keeper was a fluke.

Madison played McNairy on that Tuesday, you guys on Thursday, and USJ on Friday. Guess where Madison's mind was on? The next night on USJ.

Didn't you guys have a rough time with McNairy today? 2 overtimes?

Bring your best game for Monday.

OH, I guess the 24 shots that Madison took at your keeper was a fluke.

Madison played McNairy on that Tuesday, you guys on Thursday, and USJ on Friday. Guess where Madison's mind was on? The next night on USJ.

Didn't you guys have a rough time with McNairy today? 2 overtimes?

Bring your best game for Monday.

825667799[/snapback]

yea, they took 24 shots but how many went in? 2. One was a PK. We scored 1st on them in 3 minutes. There defense in the back is sooooo weak. That number 4 and 16 are just a bunch of flakes. we will score at least 3 on them Monday. Number 12 plays out of position all the time. He did the whole best of the west tournament.

P. slack was all that you had against us up front. We will stop him again, and then who do you have? Nobody.

Yea, we just played around with McNairy. Saving all of our energy for the games that really count.

i don't know y u think that ur gonna beat madison....sure, ur defense is ok, but ur offense hardly ever gets any shots on goal, and sometimes hardly any shots period. if madison is even a little bit on their game they won't have a problem.

Edited by Jhones

yea, they took 24 shots but how many went in? 2. One was a PK. We scored 1st on them in 3 minutes. There defense in the back is sooooo weak.  That number 4 and 16 are just a bunch of flakes. we will score at least 3 on them Monday. Number 12 plays out of position all the time. He did the whole best of the west tournament.

P. slack was all that you had against us up front. We will stop him again, and then who do you have? Nobody.

Yea, we just played around with McNairy. Saving all of our energy for the games that really count.

825667802[/snapback]

Played around with McNairy? This is the tournament playoff's fool. You lose, you are finished for the year. REMEMBER THAT!

Hold up hold up... I'm glad that someone on my team has confidence, thats great and all, but to talk like this after the way we played against McNairy? I don't see how you think we're gonna contend with Madison if we play with that same intensity as we did Saturday morning. By the grace of God we got outta that game with a win, but we better play 15 times better than that to win tommorrow. Madison is a good team, everyone on our team knows that (Including whoever started this thread) and none of us are underestimating them, so don't take the confidence of one player as a representation of our whole team. Anyway, hopefully we'll play like we're capable of tommorrow and come out with what many people will feel is an upset.