7A/8A Regionals

crazyvolfan

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F.C.S unless the sky is falling.

825676574[/snapback]

I've got a question for you. When was the last time you saw a game...of any type, be it softball, basketball, or whatever. I don't mean watching it on TV. I mean actually paying an admission and sitting in the stands and observing a live ball game. The reason I ask is that you seem to have an opinion on everything, yet on all of your posts I never see where you say anything about actually seeing any of the teams play that you have an opinion on.

I'm not predicting a Gordonsville win, but the Tigerettes are playing better ball since the tournaments started and lost to FCS 5-0 during the district last week. You never know, a hit here and a good bounce there and things could turn their way. At least they're still playing.

Edited by UncleStimpy

FCS 12 - GHS 3.  Same story, different day.  A couple of big innings by FCS and that was the ball game. 

Good luck on Friday in Chattanooga girls.  Keep fighting.  You're STILL playing.

825676969[/snapback]

Yes you are...and that is a good thing.

I've got a question for you.  When was the last time you saw a game...of any type, be it softball, basketball, or whatever.  I don't mean watching it on TV.  I mean actually paying an admission and sitting in the stands and observing a live ball game.  The reason I ask is that you seem to have an opinion on everything, yet on all of your posts I never see where you say anything about actually seeing any of the teams play that you have an opinion on.

I'm not predicting a Gordonsville win, but the Tigerettes are playing better ball since the tournaments started and lost to FCS 5-0 during the district last week.  You never know, a hit here and a good bounce there and things could turn their way.  At least they're still playing.

825676779[/snapback]

I think I have been to quite a few games in my life ,coached in probalby a few more than you have seen,and when I said F.C.S. would win ,surely you took me serious,if not then you do not know about their winning percentage over the other teams in district 8A,and surely you know that they are the favorite. Thanks tennisguy,see you around.

I think I have been to quite a few games in my life ,coached in probalby a few more than you have seen,and when I said F.C.S. would win ,surely you took me serious,if not then you do not know about their winning percentage over the other teams in district 8A,and surely you know that they are the favorite. Thanks tennisguy,see you around.

825677004[/snapback]

What have you been to recently to qualify you to make an opinion? Have you seen either of these two teams play? Do you rely solely on what you read on this website? Nobody questioned who was the favorite in this game, I only questioned your qualification in making a prediction on it as to how Gordonsville would win only if the sky was falling. You still didn't answer the question I asked about when the last time you saw a game was. How many have you seen this year?

To say that you have probably coached in more games than I have seen is a ludicrous statement. You don't know me or my background and have no idea what my experience is. The only thing that is for certain is that one of the easiest things to do is to sit on this website for hours and days on end and make meaningless one line predictions based solely on whatever stats you can pull up or based on other people's opinions.

I know exactly what FCS has, what their winning percentage is, and I can guarantee you that I have seen them play 10 more ball games this year than you have. I also know that the Gordonsville girls have won three games this week in do or die situations in which they were the underdogs. Anything can happen and sometimes it does.

What have you been to recently to qualify you to make an opinion?  Have you seen either of these two teams play?  Do you rely solely on what you read on this website?  Nobody questioned who was the favorite in this game, I only questioned your qualification in making a prediction on it as to how Gordonsville would win only if the sky was falling.  You still didn't answer the question I asked about when the last time you saw a game was.  How many have you seen this year? 

To say that you have probably coached in more games than I have seen is a ludicrous statement.  You don't know me or my background and have no idea what my experience is.  The only thing that is for certain is that one of the easiest things to do is to sit on this website for hours and days on end and make meaningless one line predictions based solely on whatever stats you can pull up or based on other people's opinions. 

I know exactly what FCS has, what their winning percentage is, and I can guarantee you that I have seen them play 10 more ball games this year than you have.  I also know that the Gordonsville girls have won three games this week in do or die situations in which they were the underdogs.  Anything can happen and sometimes it does.

825677113[/snapback]

Was the sky falling,did they lose, So I am right in my prediction,was that not what they asked for?

Well I saw both teams play this year and though I'm sure Gordonsville is peaking right now, they aren't the team that Westmoreland is. The Lady Eagles have to be sick about letting this one slip away. But to muffin's defense, all you do have to look at is some of the stats in previous match ups to know that David wouldn't be able to find a big enough stone to bring down this Goliath. Of course now I do root for the big bad public schools over the poor, mistreated, and misrepresented public schools. When they play on an equal field as the publics do then they can come play ball with the publics but since they don't then they need to find their own class. I would have loved to have seen Gordonsville take down Friendship, but minor miracles just don't happen that often.