7A/8A Regionals

crazyvolfan

Well I saw both teams play this year and though I'm sure Gordonsville is peaking right now, they aren't the team that Westmoreland is. The Lady Eagles have to be sick about letting this one slip away. But to muffin's defense, all you do have to look at is some of the stats in previous match ups to know that David wouldn't be able to find a big enough stone to bring down this Goliath. Of course now I do root for the big bad public schools over the poor, mistreated, and misrepresented public schools. When they play on an equal field as the publics do then they can come play ball with the publics but since they don't then they need to find their own class. I would have loved to have seen Gordonsville take down Friendship, but minor miracles just don't happen that often.

825677350[/snapback]

IT DOES MAKE ALL OF US SICK TOO THINK THAT WE BEAT GORDONSVILLE TWICE AN THEN WE GO TO THE TOURNY. AN WE GET BEAT!!!... IT MAKES ME SICK TOO THINK ABOUT THAT GAME AN THE FRIENDSHIP GAME (WHEN IT WAS IN WESTMORELAND) CAUSE WE HAD THAT GAME WON!! JUST OUR DEFFENCE WASNT ALL THERE AT THE END... BUT WE STILL GOT A CHANCE NEXT YEAR AN WERE GONNNA TAKE IT TOO.... DONT GET ME WRONG I LIKE THE GIRLS FROM FRIENDSHIP ITS JUST WE ARE GONNA BE READY NEXT YEAR.... WE ONLY LOST 2 SENIORS AN NEXT YEAR WE WILL HAVE 6 SO WE DIDNT REALLY LOSE BUT A CATCHER AN A 1ST BASEMAN BUT WEBE GOT SOME UNDERCLASSMEN THAT ARE REALLY GOOD.... BUT YEAH IT DOES MAKE US SICK TOO THINK ABOUT THEM 2 GAMES...(gordonsville & friendship)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This always serves as good motivation.....when you get ready to play against those two teams next year and when you get into the tournament, just remember how you feel right now. I've been in your spot before and I just used to remember that I would do anything to keep from having to feel that way ever again. I've got to watch you guys a few times this year and you all do a great job. It shocked me to see you guys go down because I was at the Friendship game and I knew for certain that you all would get them if you had a chance to play them again. For the seniors of Westmoreland I hate it, but you underclassmen just need to remember how sickening that was this year and carry it over to next year and I'm sure you all will do great!!