Trousdale Co. VS Monteray

TCBALLER20

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trousdale over Monterey 11-4

We are proud of the seniors that played you guys had an up and down year starting out hot and then going cold, only to pick it up in the last half and play some extremely good baseball. All of the Monterey fans are proud of you guys and how you battled keep your heads up.

It was a tough game for us. The ump behind the plate was only calling stikes in about a 6 by 6 inch circle. He called it both ways though. The only difference was, they could hit it and we couldnt. I would just like to say that I really enjoyed playing with the seniors this year and I wish them the best of luck. Thanks for everything Jon Jon, Dewey, Caleb, Dennis, and yes....even Brent. REEHHHHAAAA!!!!!!

Wildcats #11

It was a tough game for us. The ump behind the plate was only calling stikes in about a 6 by 6 inch circle. He called it both ways though. The only difference was, they could hit it and we couldnt. I would just like to say that I really enjoyed playing with the seniors this year and I wish them the best of luck. Thanks for everything Jon Jon, Dewey, Caleb, Dennis, and yes....even Brent. REEHHHHAAAA!!!!!!

Wildcats #11

825676172[/snapback]

I would just like to congratulate Monterey on a good ballgame. They are a good team. Yes the Ump was terrible, but like you said he was the same for both. Good luck next year!

Go Jackets!!!

I've been out of the loop for several years in area baseball (and softball). Does District 8 always dominate regional play?

I know that wasn't the case when Upperman was still in Class A, but I really haven't kept up with it for about the past 10 years.

825676702[/snapback]

Mostly friendship...They dominate everyone in the region...