What time is the Tullahoma-Siegel game?

weeklystatus

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel...this is it. Time to show the state what we already know in the Boro.....that this TEAM fights and fights hard. And when you get down....you don't give in. And when you get up.......you step up the D a notch. And when you mess up.......you don't break down. You roll with the punches and come back swinging. Get  it done boys.....LEFTY and Z-JO.........lead the CHARGE>>>>>>>>>T-Town  next victim.

825674747[/snapback]

hahahaha lol sorry its GET RRR DONE not get it done larry the cable guy would be disappointed i got tullahoma 7 siegel 0

9-0 tullahoma morris had 18 strikeouts siegels counld not field the ball to save there lifes they had about 10 errors i don't know what it is but this postseason no one can field anything tullahoma hits

OH YEAH GETRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDONE

Edited by mjuhb

9-0 tullahoma morris had 18 strikeouts siegels counld not field the ball to save there lifes they had about 10 errors i don't know what it is but this postseason no one can field anything tullahoma hits

OH YEAH GETRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDONE

825675049[/snapback]

any thoughts on walker against riverdale?

Glad to see how humble you are and how you are showing loads of class.

825675141[/snapback]

2 your boys did have a great year to come back from a bad start and finish second in the district tourney....................you know i gotta say i told you so!

just wish you had been playing my boys (manchester) but they didn't come back from a bad start. t-town has a special team this year.

enjoyed the banter with ya the last couple days

columbia hit walker pretty good but tullahomas defence played great the way tullahoma has been hitting riverdale will need atleast 6 runs to win

825675107[/snapback]

columbia is a pretty good hitting team. how many did they score in the district game against walker? was it 2?

best i remember good defense behind him helped that night.

i have seen ben pitch twice this year and the thing that impressed me the most about him was his ability to hit spots and keep hitters off stride.

2 your boys did have a great year to come back from a bad start and finish second in the district tourney....................you know i gotta say i told you so!

just wish you had been playing my boys (manchester) but they didn't come back from a bad start. t-town has a special team this year.

enjoyed the banter with ya the last couple days

825675201[/snapback]

i 2nd that we both told you so