Walker Valley vs Hixon ?

highcheese

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baller677 Posted Today, 04:13 PM

Hixson can only hope that they arent run ruled in 5 innings!

That was a pretty classless comment.

I would have expected something a little more original from a private school snot!

Nobody will run-rule Hixson with Smalley on the mound!

Edited by catsbackr

highcheese Posted Yesterday, 08:04 PM

I was shocked to see Hixson's strength of schedule on CoachT. ratings. 105 out of 111 teams in AA. Who do they play?

Hey GENIUS! Check your stats again, that 105 out of 111 ranking was BASKETBALL, not baseball.

Read before you post!

I agree the run rule comment was overboard. Sometimes enthusiasm gets the best of people. As for history, does anyone know if these 2 teams have played other than last year at the Pounder tourney?

Smalley pitched well in that game. Hixson had a few errors.

Green (Lipscomb) pitched very well in that game. Had 11 K's and a shutout into the 6th. Then Hixson's Green hit a HR. Lipscomb's Green left the game in the 7th with two out, after an error on a throw to 1st would've ended the game with the score 5-1. Final was closer (5-3 or 4?).

If Smalley is pitching and Hixson makes few if any errors, Lipscomb is not likely to score many runs.

Hixson's season's over. Lipscomb won 5-2. Smalley allowed not more than 3 ER, Merry for Lipscomb did not give up a run after the first inning. Very good game. Good luck to seniors who are moving on.

Classy game, classy teams.