The NEW 6-2A

rcombs

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Riverside needs to be worried more about their 1st game. Now you know were i am frum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825684954[/snapback]

Why would they worry about your game...it won't effect the outcome of this region...I say Riverside or Lewis co both have a good shot at second in this region.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I checked this was a thread about The NEW 6-2A. You must be from Lexington being you are a tiger from the west. I know that Riverside will be ready to play their first game. Then they will start their region games. So do not worry kittyfromthewest the Panthers will come and win again and make it 4 out of 5 years.

825685024[/snapback]

:D

Why would they worry about your game...it won't effect the outcome of this region...I say Riverside or Lewis co both have a good shot at second in this region.

825685001[/snapback]

It doesn't matter for the outcome of the region, but just for the record....we'll be ready for this game...believe me. Just hope that your basketball player is ready to be drilled all night....if he's man enough to play.

Edited by RHS2006

It doesn't matter for the outcome of the region, but just for the record....we'll be ready for this game...believe me. Just hope that your basketball player is ready to be drilled all night....if he's man enough to play.

825685357[/snapback]

Do not get excited RHS2006. August the 26th will be here before you want it to be.

As far as the basketball player getting drilled who are you referring to?

tigerfromthewest.....i was referring to Mr. Gardner....rumor is that he is going to be your receiver this year. It might be smart for him to stick to basketball...and don't worry about that tamirrt.....taken care of.

825685860[/snapback]

It is not certain that he is going to play football. I have heard the same rumors. It does not matter is he plays or not we will win anyway. thumb We are going to suprise some people this season. RHS2006 who are you? Do you play for Riverside or stand on the sidelines? :):D:lol::lol:

It is not certain that he is going to play football. I have heard the same rumors. It does not matter is he plays or not we will win anyway.  thumb We are going to suprise some people this season. RHS2006 who are you? Do you play for Riverside or stand on the sidelines?

825685927[/snapback]

You might want to tell Mr. Buckley to watch out if he ever runs a passing route again. He knows what happened the last time when he ran that slant on your first drive last year. He was met rudely, to put it nicely. :D

Btw...RHS2006 is a starter...FYI.

Edited by secretasianman

Last time I checked this was a thread about The NEW 6-2A. You must be from Lexington being you are a tiger from the west. I know that Riverside will be ready to play their first game. Then they will start their region games. So do not worry kittyfromthewest the Panthers will come and win again and make it 4 out of 5 years.

825685024[/snapback]

....BE SURE AND TAKE YOUR FIRST GAME LOSS LIKE A MAN!! :D

You might want to tell Mr. Buckley to watch out if he ever runs a passing route again. He knows what happened the last time when he ran that slant on your first drive last year. He was met rudely, to put it nicely.  :lol:

Btw...RHS2006 is a starter...FYI.

825686026[/snapback]

" Was met rudely"......You clowns lost that game 32-6 on your field!! :lol:

FYI.... Mr. Buckley is doing just fine!! :D

" Was met rudely"......You clowns lost that game 32-6 on your field!!  :D

FYI.... Mr. Buckley is doing just fine!! :D

825686050[/snapback]

Yeah, I know how Mr. Buckley is doing. I saw him at the MUS combine. Let's also recap, the year before we beat you on your field, the year before that, we beat you on our field, and the year before that we beat you on your field. It appears that we'll have the advantage playing at your field! So, thanks for your home field advantage!!

heres my 2 cents if camden has a lot of linemen coming back they will be tough they have a lot of speed .. but lewis county is coming back i hear they have a strong sophomore class (loaded) and freshmen class coming up, also i think that richland has good sophmore class they should be good, lorreto has some good skill players coming back lamm and jacobs. riverside should be tough but they usually always fizzle toward the end.

1. lewis co

2 camden

3 lorreto

4 richland

5 riverside

6 waverly

7 adamsville

8 stewart co