rcombs

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Its ONLY June and the Riverside football trash needs to be takin to the curb!! :justwrestle:

825687176[/snapback]

This is pretty weak, guys.

BTW I also hope Riverside wipes the floor with Lexington. I always like to see trash talkers get their egos taken down a few notches.

Edited by rcombs

This is pretty weak, guys.

BTW I also hope Riverside wipes the floor with Lexington. I always like to see trash talkers get their egos taken down a few notches.

825687191[/snapback]

If you notice....we didn't talk trash until Lexington decided to chime in. I know its not very classy to do so but we just wanted to warn the Tigers what they had coming. They'll know what we are talking about by the time we play them. They will have seen what we can do.

If you notice....we didn't talk trash until Lexington decided to chime in. I know its not very classy to do so but we just wanted to warn the Tigers what they had coming. They'll know what we are talking about by the time we play them. They will have seen what we can do.

825687258[/snapback]

Yes, I saw that. Good Luck this coming season, RHS.

You're right. But you know how it is when your rivals want to talk. Its just an instinct to talk back. But thanks for the good luck rcombs....same goes to you guys. We'll be pulling for you guys in every game except ours. :lol: Well if any more of you Tigers want to talk trash...start a new thread because we don't need to involve our good friends in our region with a non-region rivalry. So start a new thread and let the trash talk begin if you wish.

rope you off a spot in one of them fields between Chesterfield and Darden  :blink:

825688917[/snapback]

Sounds good to me; everybody needs to come see it too. I am extremely anxious to give L-Town a piece this year. They always do this though....the talk so a lot but if you notice, Riverside won 3 out of 4 years. Get ready to write up a win percentage of 80 after this years game. The tigers don't know what they are going to deal with. And as for the cheerleaders, you might want to suit them up too because who knows when your going to need a backup.

I'm taking Camden here.... Here's how I think it will go.

1. Camden 9-1 (8-0)

2. Lewis County 7-3 (7-1)

3. Riverside 8-2 (6-2)

4. Loretto 7-3 (5-3)

5. Adamsville 5-5 (4-4)

6. Richland 5-5 (3-5)

7. Stewart County 4-6 (2-7)

8. Houston County 2-8 (2-7)

9. Waverly 2-8 (1-7)

825677220[/snapback]

Hey little bro!!! I agree 100%. My lions and my baby bro Kyle Combs will kick some major butt this year. All the other schools can sit back and learn something.