Top 9th Graders in the State

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcus Jefferson is easily the best player on the Thunder 15U by a long shot though I think Upton is a solid player as well.  I am not sold by any means on Williams' game.  He isnt bad, but he isnt in the same class as those guys above.  I dont know how he played in the state, but i have seen him this year and in years past and he deserves consideration.

825682660[/snapback]

I definitely forgot to include Marcus Jefferson

Josh Henley

Tyrone Caldwell

Timothy Ware

Quiche Dowdell

Marcus Jefferson

Michael McAdoo

Jason Jones

DeMario Williams

Derrick Mason

Edwin Dorsey

Deaunte Mason

lol man that is FUNNY i saw them play the Scott Co Magic they are 14 and under and only lost by 6 thats a disgrace to even mention there name on here and that was Scott Co. Magics first game ever playing with that team KAYA needs to be in girls summer aau teams. thumb

825682900[/snapback]

Well before you get on here talking that stuff you better realize that KAYA had a 14U team and 2 15U teams. I know for sure that KAYA White didn't lose to Scott County Magics because they didn't play them.

Oh yeah, I'll be sure to let the players know that you said they should be in the girls league.

First of all, you have every right to talk because we didn't compete well at the State level. But saying we should play in the girls league is a little shady. You know what I'm saying. I wouldn't get on here and blast your team if they didn't fare so well at a tournament. So why do us like that? But I didn't have to let the players know what was said on here because they've already read it. But I'm sure they'll like to know what team you play on and what high school you go to because you know Football season is just around the corner and they'll be glad to light you up on the field. Our team is made up of the 2 of the best 3A football teams. AE and Fulton! So if you want to talk smack on the court how about walking down to the field. :P

#33 Scott High Highlanders im a sophmore i weigh 155 1/2 i am 6'0 i play WR/DB and Fulton is a GREAT team but i think AE is goin to get lit up by the highlanders this year the past 3 years AE has barley beating the highlanders by a 4th quater comeback and i think yuns got what is coming to yuns and yuns as in AE we will meet fulton in the 7th week i think and i hope we can give them a good game. O i play for the Scott Co Magic AAU #1 average 18 points. 12 boards and 3 assist a game. thumb . Now do u want to know where i live or should i just leave it at that

#33 Scott High Highlanders

825684336[/snapback]

No I don't need t o know where you live but I thank you for the information you gave already. As stated on the Football board, a win is a win. I'm glad you Scott County peeps think yall can beat AE this year. Yall have been saying that for awhile now and its still has the same outcome an AE victory.

Good Luck this year and the boys will be looking for #33.

No I don't need t o know where you live but I thank you for the information you gave already.  As stated on the Football board, a win is a win. I'm glad you Scott County peeps think yall can beat AE this year.  Yall have been saying that for awhile now and its still has the same outcome an AE victory. 

Good Luck this year and the boys will be looking for #33.

825684358[/snapback]

Better be looking at the sidelines then lol. Yea but every year we get closer and closer and this year we are goin to not get close we are goin to win and i heard Scott and AE was having a JV scrimage so u prob see me out there dominating the field #33 WR/DB. U know who i am who are u if your not to afriad to say.

I'm just a fan of AE. One thing that I can tell you is that AE was fairly young last year and I think Scott County's last chance of an upset would've came last year. Something to think about this year is that AE will play Scott County on a Friday instead of a Thursday like in the past so the fans will be out in numbers unlike the last 2 years.

90 something days away from Fulton at AE