STALLIONS 15U LOOKING FOR---

COACH I KNOW OF TWO TO THREE KIDS THAT CAN REALLY HELP YOUR TEAM BUT ARE YOU GOING TO PLAY THESE KIDS BECAUSE I SAW ALOT OF PLAYERS RIDING THE OAK. IF YOU REALLY PLAN ON USING A 5'9 6'1 AND 6'5 LET ME KNOW THESE GUYS ARE TO GOOD TO RIDE THE BENCH AND ESPECIALLY AT THE NATIONALS....THEY PLAYED ON A TEAM FULL OF INDIVIDUALS AND NOW THEY WANT TO PLAY TEAM BALL......THEY COULD REALLY WORK WELL WITH MASON AND ELLISON :)

COACH I KNOW OF TWO TO THREE KIDS THAT CAN REALLY HELP YOUR TEAM BUT ARE YOU GOING TO PLAY THESE KIDS BECAUSE I SAW ALOT OF PLAYERS RIDING THE OAK.  IF YOU REALLY PLAN ON USING A 5'9 6'1 AND 6'5 LET ME KNOW THESE GUYS ARE TO GOOD TO RIDE THE BENCH AND ESPECIALLY AT THE NATIONALS....THEY PLAYED ON A TEAM FULL OF INDIVIDUALS AND NOW THEY WANT TO PLAY TEAM BALL......THEY COULD REALLY WORK WELL WITH MASON AND ELLISON  :)

825682076[/snapback]

IF THE KIDS CAN PLAY THEY WILL GET THE TIME ON THE COURT....WERE NOT PICKING UP JUST TO BE PICKING UP.. WITH SOME KEY PICKUPS AND MORE DEPTH WE ARE HARD TO BEAT........I KNOW ALOT OF TEAMS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER REGIONALS IN ATL. TO TRY TO GET IN THE NATIONALS...CONTACT ME...

hey i have played against yall a couple of times this year,i played for the bearcats. The most previous time was in the Super 6, and i wouldn't mind coming to play for you. I will play better defense and hustle harder than anyone you've got. just leave another post on here and we can talk possibly.Thanks

825682353[/snapback]

HOW TALL ARE YOU AND WHAT POSITION DID YOU PLAY....DEFENSE LEADS TO OFFENSE............