Regon 2-3A

running riot

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha Ha :D That was a funny poll. Kwalker who will be Fultons QB this year? That was a sad situation for the former QB. I wish him the best. My poll

1. Fulton - just got to go with them until proven wrong.

2. AE- Who I think will finish undefeated again in the regular season

3. Catholic-Are familiar with AE/Fulton and have played in big games

4. Kingston- Vic King is always a threat

5. Anderson County- As long as Kerr is there they will contend

6. Livingston Academy- They have recent success but don't know program enough to know if they will be consistent. Team speed in this region is tremendous.

7. Scott County-Tough but just not enough horses this year. AE players have actually circled this game. I don't know what that means.

boorelly - I didn't start the poll if you'll notice - I just said I like their #1 pick! You can pick whoever you want to be #1.

As far as the QB situation - I think it's pretty tacky that you bring that up on here seeing that the "situation" has NOTHING to do with football. We are ALL very sad & upset about it, but this is NOT the place to try to air this out. He's a good kid that I love dearly - & I think that whole subject needs to be dropped!

boorelly - I didn't start the poll if you'll notice - I just said I like their #1 pick! You can pick whoever you want to be #1.

As far as the QB situation - I think it's pretty tacky that you bring that up on here seeing that the "situation" has NOTHING to do with football. We are ALL very sad & upset about it, but this is NOT the place to try to air this out. He's a good kid that I love dearly - & I think that whole subject needs to be dropped!

825684938[/snapback]

I think you could put a middle school QB for fulton and they will still be good and we have AE circled this year to. thumb

but anyways great post keep em coming

1.Fulton - Always has good players

2.Catholic - All around good team and alot of fresh legs to sub in and out.

3. Scott - A very young team last year look foward to see some good things this year.

4.AC - Losing Lambert made a devistating blow to the Mavs but with Kerr there they will be alright

5.AE - Young team losing alot of players from last year.

6.Kingston - Big running back and good coaching

7.Livingston - Has not played in a region with this much talent and speed.

Like riot said just my opinion

The past few years ive came to love watchin Fulton play in the boro. Im excited to see that they are playing Boyd Buc. this year. I hope its a good game. Akins just wants his guys to be ready for the play offs adn Fulton will give them all they can handle and a little more :D...Good luck to yall and i believe Fulton will win this region with AE reloading and coming in 2nd.

825684938[/snapback]

I was not trying to be negative. I too picked Fulton, I just figured you may know about him and how he was doing. I am too concerned about a good kid. I did not mention his situation, I was asking 1st who was going to be QB. Second I wanted to know how the other kid was doing. As far as tacky the kids and coaches at AE get things thrown at them all the time. Don't try to turn my statement into something negative. These kids all grew up together and I want the best for all of them in east knoxville community. To beat AE Fulton has to be able to throw the ball. Any football brain would tell you this. You can not beat AE being one dimensional. Play-off game Fulton had 3 3rd and plus 15 and Elliot bishop jumped up and grabbed two of them that saved the drive. And the other one they ran a screen and made the first down to win the game on the last play of the game.

The past few years ive came to love watchin Fulton play in the boro. Im excited to see that they are playing Boyd Buc. this year. I hope its a good game. Akins just wants his guys to be ready for the play offs adn Fulton will give them all they can handle and a little more  :D...Good luck to yall and i believe Fulton will win this region with AE reloading and coming in 2nd.

825685030[/snapback]

Good look to BBHS they have a good program. Just so you people in the west will know. AE lost 4 offensive players and 3 defensive players. That's it! Albert Harris only played in 9 out of 13 games last year and 2 of the 9 he was hurt. They did lose theQB but they some coming back that will be very good. The 2 DT were very good but once again Tyrone Jackson was injured most of the year and they rotate their DT's so a lot of players played. The biggest hurt is losing McAllister at the middle. The two outside backers will be 3 year starters so they can make up. The secondary coach Graham plays 6-8 DB's everygame. They are all returning.

I was not trying to be negative. I too picked Fulton,  I just figured you may know about him and how he was doing.  I am too concerned about a good kid.  I did not mention his situation, I was asking 1st who was going to be QB.  Second I wanted to know how the other kid was doing.  As far as tacky the kids and coaches at AE get things thrown at them all the time.  Don't try to turn my statement into something negative.  These kids all grew up together and I want the best for all of them in east knoxville community. To beat AE Fulton has to be able to throw the ball.  Any football brain would tell you this.  You can not beat AE being one dimensional.  Play-off game Fulton had 3 3rd and plus 15 and Elliot bishop jumped up and grabbed two of them that saved the drive.  And the other one they ran a screen and made the first down to win the game on the last play of the game.

825685038[/snapback]

I know all about all the trash talk that people throw @ AE - you don't have to tell me that. I don't know who the QB will be - I guess whoever earns the position. We've had 3 different QB's all 3 yrs we've made it to the 'boro - so it obviously doesn't have to be somebody w/ a lot of experience. I disagree w/ your statement about to beat AE you have to throw the ball. I didn't see any QB throw the ball to our stingy defense that last game. You have to admit A.Hamilton is a monster! Tyrone Cobb ran real well on you guys in the playoff game - we didn't throw to him. Of course, all the trash talk your fans said about him before the game probably provided a little fuel for the fire. I'm a big E. Bish fan & he had a great game against you guys, but he didn't win the game ALONE for us. The Falcons played a full game as a team & came out w/ the win. The sooner you accept that & stop trying to make excuses, the better off you'll be.

GO FALCONS!

I know all about all the trash talk that people throw @ AE - you don't have to tell me that. I don't know who the QB will be - I guess whoever earns the position. We've had 3 different QB's all 3 yrs we've made it to the 'boro - so it obviously doesn't have to be somebody w/ a lot of experience. I disagree w/ your statement about to beat AE you have to throw the ball. I didn't see any QB throw the ball to our stingy defense that last game. You have to admit A.Hamilton is a monster! Tyrone Cobb ran real well on you guys in the playoff game - we didn't throw to him. Of course, all the trash talk your fans said about him before the game probably provided a little fuel for the fire. I'm a big E. Bish fan & he had a great game against you guys, but he didn't win the game ALONE for us. The Falcons played a full game as a team & came out w/ the win. The sooner you accept that & stop trying to make excuses, the better off you'll be.

GO FALCONS!

825685046[/snapback]

O do i smell something burning :D