9-AAA

LEO2007

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No not bitter Congrats on the win 2 years ago. Just thought you might want to air your feelings to your coach instead of on CoachT.

825724002[/snapback]

Do you players air their feelings to you? I don't think so!! They hate you and they don't want to play for you so there!!!! I am not talking to her, she is mean and not very understanding, also her tactics are awfull!!!

Do you players air their feelings to you? I don't think so!! They hate you and they don't want to play for you so there!!!! I am not talking to her, she is mean and not very understanding, also her tactics are awfull!!!

825724656[/snapback]

I would suggest that you buck up and play for yourselves - even if you don't like the coach. Your soccer careers will be over before you know it. Leave it all on the field and forget about the politics.

It may seem corny and I might sound like I am lecturing you but one day you may have a boss you can't stand. You have to live with it or you can quit. No difference here.

I'm of the opinion that you should always respect your coach no matter what. You don't have to like him or her, but you should always show respect. If he or she doesn't think your practicing hard enough or working hard enough during a match, then work harder.

I would suggest that you buck up and play for yourselves - even if you don't like the coach. Your soccer careers will be over before you know it. Leave it all on the field and forget about the politics.

It may seem corny and I might sound like I am lecturing you but one day you may have a boss you can't stand. You have to live with it or you can quit. No difference here.

I'm of the opinion that you should always respect your coach no matter what. You don't have to like him or her, but you should always show respect. If he or she doesn't think your practicing hard enough or working hard enough during a match, then work harder.

825724716[/snapback]

All these are great suggestions but...she is clueless about soccer and Oh my God...she is absolutely awful when she trying to make adjustments. I have played for smyrna and that was our worst ever loss ( 3-5 ) and some of us think that tonight we will get pounded by Shelbyville if we play.

All these are great suggestions but...she is clueless about soccer and Oh my God...she is absolutely awful when she trying to make adjustments. I have played for smyrna and that was our worst ever loss ( 3-5 ) and some of us think that tonight we will get pounded by Shelbyville if we play.

825724728[/snapback]

All I can say is play for yourselves. You obviously care about the game and I hope your teammates care about the game. Have pride and play your hearts out - that's all you can really do.

I know nothing about your program but it appears to be in turmoil. Have the captains stepped up? Plain old bad coaching is one thing but if you have an intentionally inappropriate situation, get the parents involved - although that should be a last resort.

825724656[/snapback]

Baller wrong coach I think <_< Yes my players do come to me and yes I listen to their suggestions. Sorry if I have offended you not my intent. My point was for you to take responsibility for the things you can control.

2-0 to Shelbyville not a bad loss at all they are a quality team-I would say the best in Region 4 (but just my humble opinion)

Alan Brownyard Warren Co. (by the way I considered Coach Dakis a great competitor(sp) and a coach that got the most from his team. I always respected him on the soccer field)

Baller wrong coach I think B) Yes my players do come to me and yes I listen to their suggestions. Sorry if I have offended you not my intent. My point was  for you to take responsibility for the things you can control.

2-0 to Shelbyville not a bad loss at all they are a quality team-I would say the best in Region 4 (but just my humble opinion)

Alan Brownyard Warren Co. (by the way I considered Coach Dakis a great competitor(sp) and a coach that got the most from his team. I always respected him on the soccer field)

825725316[/snapback]

He is not there anymore!!! Parents got involved and he got upset at them so he resigned after he found a job elsewhere. We beat Shelbyville last year and look this year, we lost 2 players and our coach and we are 0-2 and we have been scored 7 times in 2 games, last year? 11 times in 23 games!! Do you think we are doing better? As much as I want to be optimistic ... it does not look this way, look at our schedule...we are having some touch games and a long season to go.

Sorry I thought you were the old guy with the glasses from Warren County, the one everyone dislikes.

Often we must ask ourselves " Are we a part of the problem or a part of the solution" Dwelling on the problems of the past only makes the problems of the past today's problems. There are times when players need to just move on. If they are not interested in improving themselves or the team then they need to examine whether they should be on the team at all....The more you give, the more you get. The less you think of yourself the more of

a person you become."

He is not there anymore!!! Parents got involved and he got upset at them so he resigned after he found a job elsewhere. We beat Shelbyville last year and look this year, we lost 2 players and our coach and we are 0-2 and we have been scored 7 times in 2 games, last year? 11 times in 23 games!! Do you think we are doing better? As much as I want to be optimistic ... it does not look this way, look at our schedule...we are having some touch games and a long season to go.

Sorry I thought you were the old guy with the glasses from Warren County, the one everyone dislikes.

825725442[/snapback]

Yea, you mean that old gray headed peckerwood that has won five state titles but is an idiot when it comes to soccer and his players because he is just downright mean and hateful? I know what you mean because I hate him too! I can't actually believe that some of his players like him though and that one of them that is grown up and married was talking about naming their first child after him -- can you belive that! What a dip she must be.

Edited by Whitey

Yea, you mean that old gray headed peckerwood that has won five state titles but is an idiot when it comes to soccer and his players because he is just downright mean and hateful?  I know what you mean because I hate him too!  I can't actually believe that some his players like him though and that one of them that is grown up and married was stupid enough to name their first child after him -- can you belive that!  What a dip she must be.

825725585[/snapback]

Pat yourself in the back Whitey. You must feel good but trust me when you won the state titles were only division 3 nothing to be that proud of.

Pat yourself in the back Whitey. You must feel good but trust me when you won the state titles were only division 3 nothing to be that proud of.

825725813[/snapback]

I don't know how to pat myself "in" the back, but then I am not used to stabbing people "in" the back. Yea, we won division 3 the first time beating teams from Murfreesboro and Smyrna on our way to that title, but the rest were division 2. Division 1 - I hate the regulations that the State puts on you and the new "no recruiting" rules made it tough -- so, I got out of select soccer. Too much for me and I can't stomach a lot of the arrogant attitudes you run into with it.

Anyway, how did this terrible post get turned on to me? When you grow up one day and have put in the effort that it takes to coach\manage a soccer team to the great levels that I am sure you will, then maybe you will look back on this experience and be a little bit more understanding and appreciative of the effort and sacrifice that your coach is putting into you and your team.

How much do you think this is helping for you to come on this board and slam your coach for everyone (probably including your coach) to read? It really does not speak well of you -- my friend. Good luck to you.