MT. PLEASANT TIGERS

walmart01

Moore County just needs to remember that football games last 4 quarters. Its not first team to score 10 wins the game. Last year MC got up on MP 10-0 and they acted like the game was over. 55 points later MC still had their 10 points but they trailed 55-10. But hey you guys looked good scoring them 10.

825690721[/snapback]

Neutralobserver your right! I watched MC fall apart after they scored their 10 points. Im sure some of them got the big head and after that Mt. Pleasant thrived on scoring on big plays and they did. If Moore County can stop MP's offense, they will do fine. But i know that will be hard for them to do.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IM SORRY BUT THAY WHONT BE AS GOOD AS THAY WAS LAST YEAR @ all perry.co will be ready for thim

825690290[/snapback]

Kid, just give up, stop posting. You need to be in English class right now instead of being on here. When Riverside plays you in week 7, I'll conduct a grammar class before the game and I want you to sit in the front.

No doubt MP will be good this year but you did lose a lot.  Being from Huntland  I would pick you to win the region again.  But remember they played you close last year and are getting ready to pull off the upset this year.

825693116[/snapback]

Huntland played very well against MP last year. I hope Huntland pulls the upset this year too. Of course Huntland is one of our biggest rivalries. I don't care who beats MP, b/c they need to be taught that they can be brung down very quickly!

Huntland played very well against MP last year.  I hope Huntland pulls the upset this year too.  Of course Huntland is one of our biggest rivalries.  I don't care who beats MP, b/c they need to be taught that they can be brung down very quickly!

825693178[/snapback]

thumb I agree with u All Stater on this one, Mt. Pleasant does need to be knocked off their high horse(hopefully Collinwood). But i need to give credit where credit is due Mt. Pleasant and MC both won their most recent games against Collinwood. thumb