KFL's New Freshmen

uknowme

I say the top 2 freshmen as fars as being the player that will be blown up in the newspapers, will be jock stinson, which is the only freshmen that is on the varsity team and is the second string qb for the falcons and really looks better than the starter, he's very good on the field, but than again jami wilson is the best running back in knoxville as a freshmen. but courtland styles is not all that, but he is good but not at caliber with stinson and wilson.

• 1 month later...

A few of unheard of freshem have made and impact for the Carter freshmen already this year. First J. Bozeman is a big boy already benching 270 and squatting well over 300 he is a beast and this is his 2nd year playing football. Another player is C. Grubb, This boy has alot of talent at any position and he is a aggresive kid. He is one the most aggressive kids i have seen. He has had sucess at linebaker and D-end but he is small only weighing about 150 and 5-11. he has growing to do but he will be a force to be recond with. Also a 6-6 kid J. Meady huge talent if he gets weight put on him. shows signs sometime of being a great D-lineman. everybody knows about the Stanton kid. He has great athletic ability. He shows signs of being great but he needs to learn how to play the game of football without trying to do everything himself.

J.Wilson and L.Stanton have been the two best fballers since age 9 and that probably won't change over the next 4 yrs.

I agree w/ the first half of that. Stanton however is good but I certainly wouldn't call him the 2nd best freshman player in town. There are several others that are every bit as good (a couple even better). The 9th grade QB at Fulton looks good, qb is the toughest position on the field for a 9th grader