Asst. football coach looking

dirk2525

Heck, Ae don't be so touchy!

Not everyone is on here to be a so called hater.

I was just speaking my opinon.  I have been to AE games and

scrimmages.  Many of times the assistant coaches were acting like

kids.  I think when the coaches start acting like coaches, then the

players will start acting like players.  Let their actions speak louder

than their words.

ps.  at least Graham will have the buffest group of assistants after

doing all of those pushups and laps!!

825696225[/snapback]

Coaches actinglike kids. I went to AE scrimmage with Maryville both years and both staff were professional. Also to mention Central coaches are the ones that act like kids. They don't have control of their team. I bet every scrimmage they had they have some sort of brawl. I may be wrong but I bet they got in a scuffle or two with Alcoa. They actually antagonize their kids to do dirty things. That is why I doubt coach Graham will ever scrimmage them. Knowing his personalality I doubt very seriously he will allow that. He would probably pull his team off the field and go home. You ask any other team AE scrimmage and they would tell you their coaches act professionally. Talk to the fans at Maryville, Alcoa, Carter and they will say their coaches coached. Also AE has received letters from the official's association commending their sportmanship and hard play. I remember how the fans of AC wrote on here how they enjoy playing Ae because it is a good hard fought game.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coaches actinglike kids.  I went to AE scrimmage with Maryville both years and both staff were professional.  Also to mention Central coaches are the  ones that act like kids.  They don't have control of their team.  I bet every scrimmage they had they have some sort of brawl.  I may be wrong but I bet they got in a scuffle or two with Alcoa.  They actually antagonize their kids to do dirty things.  That is why I doubt coach Graham will ever scrimmage them.  Knowing his personalality I doubt very seriously he will allow that.  He would probably pull his team off the field and go home. You ask any other team AE scrimmage and they would tell you their coaches act professionally.  Talk to the fans at Maryville, Alcoa, Carter and they will say their coaches coached.  Also AE has received letters from the official's association commending their sportmanship and hard play.  I remember how the fans of AC wrote on here how they enjoy playing Ae because it is a good hard fought game.

825696418[/snapback]

I resent that statement about Central. As a matter of fact, I use to be an assistant

at Central. We have never told our players to take cheap shots during scrimmages, maybe only a couple of times during real games.

I have seen AE coaches talking smack to PLAYERS from other teams- this is ridiculous.-That's why I say acting like kids. C'mon Grow up!

If you all would like to fuss about how coaches act, please start your own thread.  Has anyone heard of openings at Farragut, Bearden, or Powell for asst. football coaches?  I have heard rumors, but nothing concrete.  Can anyone help me out there or give some contact numbers?

825696749[/snapback]

It's a fine time to be looking to coach when the season starts

in about Ohhh a month!!!

I bet you liked the Steelers in the 70s, the 49ers in the 80s, and

the Cowboys in the 90s. Pick up a phone and call the schools!