Loretto's John Jacobs

TheBoredGuy

Guest catfish-hunter
What position, exactly, does John Jacobs play?  I've seen him listed as an OL and also as a TE in different places.

825696030[/snapback]

TE/DL and he is probably gonna be the best overall lineman in all of region 6-2A. The bad thing is that his team won't be too darn hot thumb

TE/DL and he is probably gonna be the best overall lineman in all of region 6-2A.  The bad thing is that his team won't be too darn hot thumb

825696147[/snapback]

Well i would Like to begin by saying that no one knows how Loretto will do until the season starts. Anything can happen. Next I would like to say that I believe Coach John Jacobs hass an excellent football program considering the talent he has to work with. Oftentimes, especially in the past few years Loretto has not been blessed with the most talented atheletes, but the team did suprisingly well considering what he had to work with. Coach John treats his players right. He puts a considerable amount of time and all of his heart into coaching his team and caring about his players. He should be commended for his efforts. As for player John Jacobs, I believe he will be the best lineman in the region. He plays with a lot of heart and he works extremely hard in the offseason. I expect to see him do great things in the future, and I am certain he will be able to step up to the next level and show what he is made of-guts, heart, and determination.