Sweetwater Football

I am from Sweetwater and I have kept up with the football over the past few years and I belive Sweetwater should be ready to take some lumps this year....

They have Loudon and Boyd Buchannan moving into their Region Along with Alcoa and Oliver Springs is always tuff....I have no clue who this suprise players are going to be and unless those running backs are ready to run at instead of away from defenders this will be a long, long season....Jeffery and Dustin could be replaced problem is there isnt anyone to fill the shoes....simple as that. Oh yea Wildcat try using spellcheck you dont want to embaress the rest of sweetwater do you? I haven't seen a schedule but I think with the new teams 4-5 wins will be the max!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am from Sweetwater and I have kept up with the football over the past few years and I belive Sweetwater should be ready to take some lumps this year....

They have Loudon and Boyd Buchannan moving into their Region Along with Alcoa and Oliver Springs is always tuff....I have no clue who this suprise players are going to be and unless those running backs are ready to run at instead of away from defenders this will be a long, long season....Jeffery and Dustin could be replaced problem is there isnt anyone to fill the shoes....simple as that. Oh yea Wildcat try using spellcheck you dont want to embaress the rest of sweetwater do you? I haven't seen a schedule but I think with the new teams 4-5 wins will be the max!

825698643[/snapback]

the only thing i can say is that im on the team this year i wasn't a great player until i came back to sweetwater and i was a Austin East for 3years that is a hard school to play at but i played a fair amount but if you ask any body this year wildcat will be great because of heart and i never had as much as i did here but i will be out there this year so look for everone in blue n gold because we are comeing to play a good game and a hard game so all i have to say to tyhe other teams is good luck in the season and the wildcats are going to be tough this year

Boyd Buchanan is not in region 2AA. you must be thinking of CAK who is new to the region.

825698643[/snapback]

well i respect everone for what they have to say but i think everone will see this year when the first game of the season comes AUG 19 2005 be there to see it and it will be a big battle between ever team that day ever friday the whole season so expect the best out of all the teams so dont make your #1 pick yet because everone is going do very well this year even the chiefs but everone is come to you on friday night think this year everone is going for the gold

Well, I have followed Sweetwater ball very close for the past couple of years and I can tell you there is no one on the team to take the place of Moore and Lathem.  There are some good young players on the team but still have alot of learning and growing to do.

825699279[/snapback]

NO offence in what I am going say ( BUT ) if you have followed Sweetwater football as close as you imply you have, you understand that both

Moore & Lathams tallent wasn't used to it's full EXTENT last year & there are players there this year that can & will replace them... Most of the kids playing this year I have coached in the past & can HONESTLY say ( They will have a few suprise players ) BUT for the Sweetwater palyers on here TOOTING there own horn !!!!! Do the talking on the field & not with your MOUTHS !!!!

& as I've allways said [ You can be 1 of 2 things on the field ]

The HAMMER or the NAIL !!!!! Which one will it be ? You can't be either RUNNING your mouth!!!!

NO offence in what I am going say ( BUT ) if you have followed Sweetwater football as close as you imply you have, you understand that both

Moore & Lathams tallent wasn't used to it's full EXTENT last year & there are players there this year that can & will replace them... Most of the kids playing this year I have coached in the past & can HONESTLY say ( They will have a few suprise players ) BUT  for the Sweetwater palyers on here TOOTING there own horn !!!!! Do the talking on the field & not with your MOUTHS !!!!

& as I've allways said [ You can be 1 of 2 things on the field ]

The HAMMER or the NAIL !!!!! Which one will it be ? You can't be either RUNNING your mouth!!!!

825700928[/snapback]

You know, that is one of the best things I've ever saw on here and I've been on here for a few years. So, thats a complement. Do you play on the team? If you do tell me so I can shake your hand come the SW Wartburg game.

hahahaha this is great this one of the greatest things about being a redskin ur always smaller and always the underdog...sweetwater yes u have beat loudon the past 3 years but the keyword is the past loudon will bring it this year w/ 15 senoirs this team is ful of talent so juss dont get too cocky

825701348[/snapback]

i dont down your team but dont come in and say that it is all in the past they do have players from the past that was great smith latham & mason so dont just down the team play great and talk to them later or let your playing talk for u