Adamsville Cardinals

CardinalsFootball

T.J. will be replaced by his little brother Train and Will browder. For mitchell it will be Daniel Wolford and Andrew Gagyi. Will is as fast as T.J. or even faster and is real quick on his feat, as for Train if you get in his way you will have a hard time bringing him down because unlike his brother of juking you he will run through you.  Wolford is the better QB out of the two, yet they both are about the same

825700833[/snapback]

Lol How can Wolford be the better QB but they are both the same? Is it gonna be a 2 man job or is Wolford the Starter and Gagyi the Backup QB? I Remember they both played baseball and are both great athletes.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol How can Wolford be the better QB but they are both the same?  Is it gonna be a 2 man job or is Wolford the Starter and Gagyi the Backup QB?  I Remember they both played baseball and are both great athletes.

825701031[/snapback]

Wolford is the better of the 2 he has more experince than Gagyi and a better arm no doubt, this will be Gagyis first year at QB and during spring practice he showed a lot of potential and a pretty good arm. Wolford will be the starter and Gagyi the backup

Browder is pretty quick on his FEET, not "feat". He is a shifty runner. Adamsville won't be as good as they were last year because T.J. and Mitchell are gone. They played big roles in the success last season. This year Browder and Robinson will carry the team.

825700942[/snapback]

Don't get me wrong T.J. and Mitchel had a lot to do with our success last season, but we should be as good or even better than last season. Train and Will will have a lot to do with our a success this season yet there are other people that will help cary the team like QB Wolford, FB Tommy Sheets, and WR Daniel Borden, which they all are good at their postions and thats just offense

Who is Tyler L.

do u mean Tyler Mitchell, he is going to Lambeth

825702912[/snapback]

Ekard was talking about Tyler Lorenz from Hardin Co their P/K....what position did Mitchell play??...If he's going to Lambuth he'll be surrounded by half of the graduated Seniors from Camden...the Lion's QB Markham, OL Hodge, WR Brazzell, and then Guajardo and Zollicoffer are going to sign in December with Lambuth instead of Bethel....so he'll have plenty of his 6aa "buds" with him! thumb

Thank You Lions4ever. I was asking about Tyler Lorenz from Hardin County. Tyler is by far the best highschool kicker I have seen kick. I have heard that he had a academic problem. Just woundering if he was going to go to junior college.

I did not know that Camden had that many going to play at Lambuth. Riverside had Coleman our QB from last year sign with them. He has been going to their practices since Spring. He and Markham will be competing for the starting position in a few year. Riverside has (2) others already on the team. Ben Garrett and Derick Pritchard. They were from the class of 2004.

Good luck to all the Lions.

825703115[/snapback]

I didn't know that Nick was playing football...I talked to Markham and he said Coleman was going to play basketball instead of football....but then again Brian will also be playing baseball....Brian also has been going to QB practice and said that they had 11....yep I said 11 quarterbacks....it looks like he's in the running to get some playing time this year depending upon how Sturdivant's kid does...he's the tallest of the lot for sure...Camden and the former 6aa schools (McKenzie's TE Anderson went there this year) are turning into a nice little feeder for Lambuth...3 last year and 5 this year from Camden alone! thumb

Edited by Lions4ever

Ekard was talking about Tyler Lorenz from Hardin Co their P/K....what position did Mitchell play??...If he's going to Lambuth he'll be surrounded by half of the graduated Seniors from Camden...the Lion's QB Markham, OL Hodge, WR Brazzell, and then Guajardo and Zollicoffer are going to sign in December with Lambuth instead of Bethel....so he'll have plenty of his 6aa "buds" with him! thumb

825703093[/snapback]

he played QB and outside LB, but i think he is playin outside LB with Lambuth

• 2 weeks later...
Do you coach football at Perry County? Just wondering what kind of team to exspect on the 7th of October. We scrimmaged you last season. It will be fun to start a new rivalry with you in football.

825703270[/snapback]

Yes, I do coach at PC, We should be okay this year. We lost a lot from last year, but we have a lot of young guys who have been working hard in the off season coming up this year. I look forward to playing you guys this year instead of driving all the way to Jacson to play ABC schools.