Jellico

jellicofan22

We weren't very good and still beat Jellico 50-6 and finished 6-4 (A winning season) something you boys haven't experienced in a long time.  :lol: And Rabbit Man, you'll know who I am when that limousine pulls up in that dump you call a stadium. :lol:  :P Then you can get my autograph.

825702156[/snapback]

I aint even from Jellico

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We weren't very good and still beat Jellico 50-6 and finished 6-4 (A winning season) something you boys haven't experienced in a long time.  :lol: And Rabbit Man, you'll know who I am when that limousine pulls up in that dump you call a stadium. :P  :lol: Then you can get my autograph.

825702156[/snapback]

Your calling Jellico a dump and Cloudland don't have a visitor locker room or visitor bleachers and uns have a bunch of pot holes in your field.

At least we were'nt 0-10 in a weak division. :lol: As far as we not having a visitor locker room, we don't feel any opponent is worthy to have a locker room at Orr field. Those pot holes in the field were made so opponents might break their legs if they run through them. We know where every hole is. :lol:

Thanks man, we really tried in the weight room to get ready for that Scott County thing. You guys had some really strong players too. That running back whos name i believe is Smith is one of the strongest players ive ever seen. Yeah I think we will make the playoffs this year. We made the playoffs last year but went to Midway first round and they beat us pretty bad.

825702092[/snapback]

What about that guy that powercleaned 315 and benched 290??

storm i aint from jellico either im from coalfield who finished lets see 4 last year. And they werent destroyed by the private skool either. and as for the pot holes in your feild that tells me u cant win in a fair invironment and by the way lol your autograph would be worth about as much as your crappy field. :blink: come down to coalfield and we will show u a lil something about football me friend

What about that guy that powercleaned 315 and benched 290??

825702489[/snapback]

You guys had a bunch of strong players. I just mentioned Smith cause he was the strongest runningback I'd ever seen. I hope you guys do good this season. It would be real cool if you guys beat Catholic, AE, or Fulton I hope you beat them and show them what a few mountain boys can do. Good luck.

At least we were'nt 0-10 in a weak division. :D As far as we not having a visitor locker room, we don't feel any opponent is worthy to have a locker room at Orr field.  Those pot holes in the field were made so opponents might break their legs if they run through them.  We know where every hole is. :D

825702341[/snapback]

Storm, I wasn't 0-10 in a weak division either. I don't play for Jellico nor am I a Jellico fan. I just wanted to join in the Cloudland bashing because you are extremely arrogant. I play for CAK, the team that beat you in the first round of the 2003 playoffs when you all were supposed to be sooo good.

Edited by gobbler51

I met Storm last year and the guy doesn't play or coach football, he just gets on here and talks smack about how good they are. You lost to #4 seed Oneida 22-0 at your field. But the must have been a fluke right? Oneida didnt trip on any holes that night, but I would have used that as en excuse for all the sacks and tackles for loss you all gave up in that game. I don't see why you talk so much, Cloudland is a team of the past.

I seen jellico play coalfield last year micheal paul ran like 300 yards on one play side-line to side-line. It was a good chance for our JV to give a whoopin.HaHa lol :angry:

825701652[/snapback]

you are kidding me about gilbert, i would be embarassed to claim 300yds against jellijoke thats the only reason he rushed for so much, he ran up his stats against teams like jellico