Jellico

jellicofan22

Wow Storm, you must be a god. Or and idiot...I'd put money on idiot. Making All-Region don't mean nothing, I made All-Region in one of the toughest Regions in the state and I wasn't any good. All you do is brag about how much Cloudland can beat Jellico by, when all the Blue Devils need is a little confidence and they'll be rolling all over the Highlanders. You're one of those guys whose stats and memories become greater and greater as you get older. Just give it up dude.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Storm, you must be a god. Or and idiot...I'd put money on idiot. Making All-Region don't mean nothing, I made All-Region in one of the toughest Regions in the state and I wasn't any good. All you do is brag about how much Cloudland can beat Jellico by, when all the Blue Devils need is a little confidence and they'll be rolling all over the Highlanders. You're one of those guys whose stats and memories become greater and greater as you get older. Just give it up dude.

825705634[/snapback]

Maybe storm55 needs to read coacht's posted topic on use of language and "attitude" and take it to heart. Obviously coacht is going to take it to heart.

Ole Dad, while you are at home under petty-coat government and raising varmints you call kids, the storm is training hard and living the life of a king! :lol: I happen to have a college degree and a good career.  The only thing that stinks is our shoulder pads after a long days work, brother.  We've got a reputation because we've earned it!! Cloudland is where its at when it comes to high school football! whoo!! :lol:

825704550[/snapback]

A college education AND a good career, yet he still talks trash about a school he graduated from about 10 years ago. Talk about being pitiful......