Henry Blackburn Jamboree

jamesleewhite

• 2 weeks later...

Loudon Redskins

Annual Henry Blackburn Jamboree

On August 12th, starting at 6:30pm, the following teams will be competing in the annual “Henry Blackburn Jamboree”:

1st Qtr Polk Co. vs. Midway

2nd Qtr Walker Valley vs. Meigs Co.

3rd Qtr Sweetwater vs. McMinn Central

4th Qtr Lenoir City vs. Sequoyah

5th Qtr Loudon vs. Tellico

Between the 4th and 5th quarters, there will be a punt, pass, and kick competition.

BigRedStateChamp74

If the players and the fans are so upset with the coach why don't they have a meeting with him and tell him that they are not pleased and would like to keep playing Polk Co.? It looks like the coach at Basin if fearful of Polk and would rather forfeit than just play a game he knows he is not going to win. Something should be done about the poor leadership in Copper Basin.

So the so-called leaders are dodging the issue by using a lame line such as "there are more reasons to it than you know." This is a cop out!!! If they cannot give an explanation to the community and players who are affected most by this decision - I would assume it is a personal matter and not a school matter, in which case, it just proves they don't care about the feelings of the community.

Why don't the people of the community demand an answer instead of just asking for one? I agree with you toot. It is a cop out. I have heard from different people that Coach Stone is making all of these decissions and having a few cronies carry out the plan. This way it looks like he has no say in what is being done.