McNairy Central

bobcat67

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Know with practices starting up all of Tennessee has been thrown back into football frenzy...but i would like to know what everyone is expecting from us this year at McNairy Central

825706100[/snapback]

Us poor 'lil Rebels over here in McKenzie will probably be the first ones to find out!!!! We have a scrimmage next week with the crew from McNairy on Friday; Aug.5. Reports to follow in a week +!

yea we're gonna be pretty stacked with about three for four all region players coming back, but we do have alot of hard teams to beat. and im unsatisfied with my last two years cuz i know i could've done better and i cant wait to show some of yall what i got. so good luck to yall. see ya on the feild #1 nick emmons

yea we're gonna be pretty stacked with about three for four all region players coming back, but we do have alot of hard teams to beat. and im unsatisfied with my last two years cuz i know i could've done better and i cant wait to show some of yall what i got. so good luck to yall. see ya on the feild #1 nick emmons

825706172[/snapback]

All Mcnairy can do is beat smaller schools. With kiser gone yall will be lost on both sides of the ball. And having a Quarter back that CANT throw in the pocket cuz he's to short doesnt help either. Lucky Crocket is gone because they would have spanked yall once again.

Guest catfish-hunter
All Mcnairy can do is beat smaller schools.  With kiser gone yall will be lost on both sides of the ball.  And having a Quarter back that CANT throw in the pocket cuz he's to short doesnt help either.  Lucky Crocket is gone because they would have spanked yall once again.

825706210[/snapback]

Crockett"spanked" McNairy last season???

McNairy was a few plays away from winning their region a year ago and now Lexington loses Evans, Crockett Co. is gone, and Jackson South Side returns like two starters. With Browder back at quarterback I'll say McNairy wins this region and their biggest challenge will be the game against Liberty Tech thumb

McNairy was a few plays away from winning their region a year ago and now Lexington loses Evans, Crockett Co. is gone, and Jackson South Side returns like two starters.  With Browder back at quarterback I'll say McNairy wins this region and their biggest challenge will be the game against Liberty Tech thumb

825706215[/snapback]

Browder isnt even the best qb on the team! Michael Martin is but of coarse browder is qb his daddy is coach. It was the same in baseball for them. Browder coached little browder played, and did horrible and some how still got all district. <_< wish my daddy coached .... lol

All Mcnairy can do is beat smaller schools.  With kiser gone yall will be lost on both sides of the ball.  And having a Quarter back that CANT throw in the pocket cuz he's to short doesnt help either.  Lucky Crocket is gone because they would have spanked yall once again.

825706210[/snapback]

you need to look at our roster before u say that son. crocket would get killed if they played us and we didnt get spanked we only lost by 5. we was a whole touchdown away from being the region champs. and we got EVERYONE coming back cept kiser. i love kiser to death but we're gonna be better without him this year. we have alot of talent yall dont know about. i hate to brag but yall have no idea...for now.

you need to look at our roster before u say that son. crocket would get killed if they played us and we didnt get spanked we only lost by 5. we was a whole touchdown away from being the region champs. and we got EVERYONE coming back cept kiser. i love kiser to death but we're gonna be better without him this year. we have alot of talent yall dont know about. i hate to brag but yall have no idea...for now.

825706218[/snapback]

How u think Aville will be Nick, i know yall will win but how u think they willl be?

McNairy was a few plays away from winning their region a year ago and now Lexington loses Evans, Crockett Co. is gone, and Jackson South Side returns like two starters.  With Browder back at quarterback I'll say McNairy wins this region and their biggest challenge will be the game against Liberty Tech thumb

825706215[/snapback]

yea i hear liberty has a bunch coming back. i think they're gonna be a challenge. i think blake a lil underrated also...hes small but he has a arm to be so small and we have so many receivers that can catch its pitiful. thankx for the support catfish ur cool in my book.

yea i hear liberty has a bunch coming back. i think they're gonna be a challenge. i think blake a lil underrated also...hes small but he has a arm to be so small and we have so many receivers that can catch its pitiful. thankx for the support catfish ur cool in my book.

825706220[/snapback]

You guys really are blessed with lots of recievers!

How u think Aville will be Nick, i know yall will win but how u think they willl be?

825706219[/snapback]

even tho we usually kill aville.. they always put up a fight cuz they're dying to kill us of course. i know for the past two years they were the toughest and hardest teams...but maybe its only because they're the first team we always play. but i think they'll prolly be a challenge for us next year when we lose everyone.