Stratford@Fairview Scrimage.

Blaker45

From what i know Stratford was a very successful 4A team last year.. going 10-0 in the regular season later to lose to Hillwood in the playoffs.. Both fairview and Stratford played hillwood last year.. Fairview i believe lost 35-21. i dont know the score of the stratford- Hillwood game.But on August 10th Stratford scrimages Fairview. Should see some good plays by both teams.

Guest catfish-hunter
From what i know Stratford was a very successful 4A team last year.. going 10-0 in the regular season later to lose to Hillwood in the playoffs.. Both fairview and Stratford played hillwood last year.. Fairview i believe lost 35-21. i dont know the score  of the stratford- Hillwood game.But on August 10th Stratford scrimages Fairview. Should see some good plays by both teams.

825710824[/snapback]

The '04 Stratford team that William Johnson coached and this upcoming year's Stratford team will be different thumb

It went pretty well with Fairview's Varsity winning 1-0.  Stratford Scored a bit later to make it 1-1.  You would have been proud of the Defense Jsmack.  We caused alot of turn over's, at least 5.

825713435[/snapback]

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad to see you guys did so well. Use it as fuel to carry you into the season. Good luck Jackets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOT NO TIME FOR JIBBA JABBA!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest catfish-hunter
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad to see you guys did so well.  Use it as fuel to carry you into the season.  Good luck Jackets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOT NO TIME FOR JIBBA JABBA!!!!!!!!!!!

825714079[/snapback]

How again did you guys fare against Stratford Jsmack???

• 2 weeks later...