St. Benedict Jamboree

tentex25

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Benedict look good or is Middleton that bad, my guess it was middleton bad. Any ifo would be great.

825715109[/snapback]

From what I saw of that quarter, Middleton was running people over throught their quarter. They were moving the ball ok. But St. Benedict's defense was just to much for them. Middleton will do much better then they have in the past. You can tell their new coach is helping out.

I was told that Byrne moved the ball pretty well agianst FACS. That they got down on the goaline but fumbled. But that Byrne was real slow which is unsual and that FACS was real fast.

I guess you could say the same about us. We fumbled the ball, and had a pass that was intercepted on the goal line. But thats in the past now and gotta look toward Arlington this coming up week.

yea well if u didnt notice he said he HEARD that byrne fumbled so quit tryin to b a cool guy and sayn crap back and no one said that rosemark was freakin awesome we were statin tha facts in sayin we had a bad quater and can play much better.....do u play for facs fballplay?

Edited by tommytontu