Morristown West Football

BIGR35

My take on this years Mowest team is they are alot better on the offense & defense

lines. Qb had some good passes, Wideouts seem to have good hands. The defense

seems to have more team speed.( last year West defense made every teams RB they played, player of the week) Only problem I see is in the RB's. #3 is big and

strong and can run over people, but he runs with his head down. Their were atlease 3 time Friday night he ran right up the offense lineman back. If he had his

head up, he would have been able to cut to the right.( sometime the hole is not

were the play is design. #3 must learn to cut back, he run like a FB. #40 runs like

a TB, he made some good move when he broke open. #3 need to run more like

# 40, Try to make someone miss.(#3 you do not have to try to run over everybody) I think Mowest will be in the hunt for a state championship.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks BIGR35, nice compliments for the team. The team looked pretty good last night and has the potential for a nice season. But, a little early to think about rings right now?

Hopefully the team can concentrate on playing the next play/game. That's what it will take in the end.

Semper Salus.

GO TROJAN NATION!!

i agree big time about# 3!!! he needs to look up every now wnd then and he might just see a big hole the line has opened for him!!!! and when he does hit the hole, he dance;s around like he can;t figure out where to go? #3 would probably make a excellent linebacker! but a running back,NOT! #40 looked really good as did the rest of the team, but keep in mind, swain lost ALL of the starters from last years team and were playing mostly sophs and jr's. the rest of the west team looked pretty good, but it will be a hard road to travel in the conf!! thumb

hahaha. oh man. usa i thought you said your werent going to any trojan football games. and the swain team wasnt all jr's and sophmore's. they started alot of sr's retard. ask kevinfromswain. and if starting jr's and sophmore's is an excuse, then man we shoulda had alot of excuses for last year now shouldnt we? you tried to cradle them with that excuse and it wasnt even true, but you give us crap for it? haha, man your just a five star idiot. and you was at the game? uh oh, i guess if we beat jeff i might as well go get a bandwagon so you can jump on right? you baffle me, you really do. YBDA? how bout STFU!

wow...just wow..

825722439[/snapback]

I have yet to figure out why anybody even responds to USA.

Live and let live, let what happens on Monday through Friday speak for itself and let the chips fall where they may.

Work on the mistakes made on Friday and don't make them again next week.

Time will tell what happens to the Trojans.

:P

hahaha. oh man. usa i thought you said your werent going to any trojan football games. and the swain team wasnt all jr's and sophmore's. they started alot of sr's retard. ask kevinfromswain.  and if starting jr's and sophmore's is an excuse, then man we shoulda had alot of excuses for last year now shouldnt we? you tried to cradle them with that excuse and it wasnt even true, but you give us crap for it? haha, man your just a five star idiot. and you was at the game? uh oh, i guess if we beat jeff i might as well go get a bandwagon so you can jump on right? you baffle me, you really do. YBDA? how bout STFU!

825722234[/snapback]

calm down, just calm down young man! even austin-pey wont put up with a temper like yours! it will be ok, just try to concentrate on playing football and doing your best off the field! you did'nt make but just a couple of blocks last friday? were you sick or something? good luck against the pats! thumb

calm down, just calm down young man! even austin-pey wont put up with a temper like yours! it will be ok, just try to concentrate on playing football and doing your best off the field! you did'nt make but just a couple of blocks last friday? were you sick or something? good luck against the pats! thumb

825723113[/snapback]

Like I said 50. Not worth the time of day.

Nor the business that he will be loosing because of word of mouth.

Most Parents east and west know who he is and we all know what poison he is to the community. We will not spend our money with a business run or operated by someone like this.

I have talked to alot of parents that will not go there because of the attitude displayed. This site just give some degree of anonymity. But not much.

Later 50.

Most Parents east and west know who he is and we all know what poison he is to the community. We will not spend our money with a business run or operated by someone like this.

I have talked to alot of parents that will not go there because of the attitude displayed. This site just give some degree of anonymity. But not much.

Later 50.

825724089[/snapback]

hey trojan dad 2006! are you on drugs or something? you wont believe the trojan fans that come in here only to talk trojan football! and i wouldnt hardly call my place a business! you, just like dylan, have no ideal who i am or what type of 'business' i have! this is a smack talking footbal sight for hs football! and if you dont like what you read, then stay OFF! i make pos comments as well as neg comments! dylan is a good kid, i just like to get him pumped before friday! and it was working! at the end of this season i want YOU to get on here and explain to me why the trojans did'nt do so well! and if they win the con and go to state, then i will reviel my identiy and apoligize to all! i surely hit the truth with my comments because someone like you would surely not respond unless their is a lil truth to it and you know it and that gets your blood going! thumb YBSP

hey trojan dad 2006! are you on drugs or something? you wont believe the trojan fans that come in here only to talk trojan football! and i wouldnt hardly call my place a business! you, just like dylan, have no ideal who i am or what type of 'business' i have!  this is a smack talking footbal sight for hs football! and if you dont like what you read, then stay OFF! i make pos comments as well as neg comments!  dylan is a good kid, i just like to get him pumped before friday! and it was working! at the end of this season i want YOU to get on here and explain to me why the trojans did'nt do so well! and if they win the con and go to state, then i will reviel my identiy and apoligize to all! i surely hit the truth with my comments because someone like you would surely not respond unless their is a lil truth to it and you know it and that gets your blood going! thumb YBSP

825725399[/snapback]

Yeah....I rest my case !!!!!!!

Later 50.

825724089[/snapback]

I may just have realized who usa44 is! Hopefully I am wrong as I have been a patron for many years and even supported his business while serving on the LYFA BoDir. several years ago.

Anyway, 50, you know who I am. Moose, Sean, John and Brooksie are hanging in and doing well at the next level. Remember what I was preaching at the MW cookout. Dont wait to get started on the issues for your college career!