Westmoreland Vrs Macon Co

Footsy 52

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eagles on the helmet, points...it's easy to talk about all that...but you have only played one game. There are about 200 teams in Tennesse that are 1-0 like you guys are right now. Slow down the smack talking and save it for after you beat Macon County. Fans should be on here talking crap, players save that for the field.

825724121[/snapback]

Especially to teams you have to play later in the season. :lol:

Especially to teams you have to play later in the season.  :lol:

825724235[/snapback]

i never like to see any one talk bad about any team the game has not been played yet . so keep your talk down untill u beat them or u lost to them then u can talk all u want .

all talk makes for a bad play.

i never like to see any one talk bad about any team the game has not been played yet . so keep your  talk  down untill u beat them  or u lost to them then u can talk all u want .

all talk  makes for a bad play.

825724270[/snapback]

I think the Tigers look very good at the jam to me i hope they dont hurt our guys

Westmoreland has the best team that they have had in a long time.  Macon County better become prepared or they will get it handed to them.  If Westmoreland keeps up the momentum they have had in the past few games, it will be a long nite for the cubs, I mean the Tigers.  Westmoreland will be prepared for this game.    Who cares if they got #29 Michael Dallas who is a good running back.  Westmoreland has a linebacker named Andrew Halford who will keep his yards limited.  And as for #41 the Hudson kid.  Let see you get through the offensive line with the likes of Coty Jett and Nick Urell.  And if you make it through that lets see you try to tackle Devin Hammock.  The kid is a one man wrecking crew!    We will be prepared the only problem is WILL YOU!

825723876[/snapback]

You better not mess with Hudson!!!!! After the cheap shot he took from one of you last year, he'll be out for BLOOD!!!!!! Yes that's right, he took a cheap shot don't say he didn't. I saw it and so did many other MC fans. It happen right in front of us. And that wasn't the only cheap shot our boys took from you. So watch out!!!! Macon will be ready for you. And maybe the refs will be more fair this year on penalties.

Good luck to the Tigers!!!! Hudson....Hit 'em hard!!!! thumb

A bunch of blah, blah, blah :) Better watch all the bragging and stuff cause sometimes it comes back to haunt ya. I think it will be a good game. I believe our guys will be ready and so will the Eagles they do look good but too soon in the season for all this bragging. Tigerfan007 your all pumped huh?? I think #41 will be ready for a little sweet revenge myself. I still wished that those people that know the outcome would plazzzz reveal the winning lottery numbers this week. Lots of luck to both teams I will be nice. Maybe just maybe our guys can keep up and not get hurt too bad our guys are so slowwwwww and I don't think any of them are over 5'6 OMG please be careful Tigers....