Webb at Powell

pacjones

phs5 if you know me why dont ya come see me at a game...........id love to discuss this in person

ive been a panther fan longer than youve been alive....lol

and guess what ill go to any game i want to on friday night

thats a privelege grownups have :blink:

you speak for the team do you?..........youve been talking more trash than anyone on these boards so your argument doesnt stand up

i was at every powell game the season we went 0-10

now all that being said if the players you speak of are about team lets see it in actions

words dont mean a whole lot ive read the articles about being a leader blah blah blah................lets see it....

id be the first one to tell em good job!

and for fans of other schools reading this! im not helping you bash my panthers so dont go there.....

we just have an internal character issue that needs resolved could be that simple!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rob thats ok we still love ya over the hill in Bobcats Territory LOL!

All kidding aside I know both the boys in question personaly and what happens to most, not all athletes is when you get colleges showing interest in them they forget everything they were taught getting there. Morals somehow disappear and you start feeling bigger than the game the only thing that really gets bigger is their ego like i said i've known these boys since they were in diapers deep down their good boys they've forgotten what it was like just to have fun playing this great game they call HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL!!!!

P.S. These two know who i am and they know i'm right. If the two read this YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT! lets get back to doing what you do best playing a great game of football with honor and dignity. SOMETIMES THATS ALL YOU GOT.

GO BOBCATS

well said a.b.s.!          tell sean the 2 cuzzez will be there tonight

robpride the terrible panther fan is still having having trouble leaving powell on a friday night              but we will see.......lol

825737207[/snapback]

Rob i still love you and agree with you:) :lol:

Tell your sons I will fax him the list he is waiting on from me and i promise i will mow my yard i know its bad :lol: