Best WR's in 5A-Region 4?

HSsportsfootball

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ding ding. end of round 1 between 2priceless and primtime

Sam Youree is a good reciever. i do hear he likes to talk but i am not exaclty sure.

shane is good too. i do belive that he would be used better on the outside

825724138[/snapback]

Oh cmon you know I am winding up for the big KO............

Where have you been blazendaboro? I have missed your posts. Thanks for the admission about Sam being good.

im not exacltly sure on the numbers youriee had. but shane did not play wr but like 3-4 games the whole year. he play TE alot and then moved to only defence so youriie did have a better chance to get the stats

825724145[/snapback]

like I said before....Sam got receptions in every single game and many TDs. He had catches againt 3 teams that were in the Blue Cross Bowl and got them on their FIRST teams.....Franklin, Riverdale, and Brentwood Academy. He also caught passes against Lebanon, Smyrna, Lincoln County, and Wilson Central...so that makes 7 teams who were in the playoffs....which all lead credability to his ability.

Edited by 2priceless

He is no longer with the team. He made some bad choices, was kicked off, and then after 2 mths given a second chance. He had to work out with the 8th graders to prove his dedication. Unfotunately he did what was asked in the weightroom but neglected his classes . So he is ineligible b/c of grades. Riverdale tried to get him on board but he didn't go to summer school....soooooo. I wish the best for him. He is a good kid and I hope he has learned from his mistakes.

like I said before....Sam got receptions in every single game and many TDs.  He had catches againt 3 teams that were  in the Blue Cross Bowl and got them on their FIRST teams.....Franklin, Riverdale, and <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a>. He also caught passes against Lebanon, Smyrna, Lincoln County, and Wilson Central...so that makes 7 teams who were in the playoffs....which all lead credability to his ability.

825724153[/snapback]

and NOT to mention ... youree's a pimp.