loudon vs greenback

free4only1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is wrong with you free? you seem to support Loudon in your first post but when someone says something good about them you start downing the team you support. Being nasty about former players, their dad, the coaches, the players, their size, abilities, trying to start crap between loudon and everyone they play. You ask for facts but do not seem to have any of your own.

What is wrong with you free? you seem to support Loudon in your first post but when someone says something good about them you start downing the team you support. Being nasty about former players, their dad, the coaches, the players, their size, abilities, trying to start crap between loudon and everyone they play. You ask for facts but do not seem to have any of your own.

825723550[/snapback]

I think the game will be close for about 2 quarters after that I think Loudon will have too much depth if the staff rotates the players to keep them fresh.

Of course Loudon wins this, the only chance Greenback has is if Loudon doesn't even worry about them and looks ahead to the next 3 weeks with Alcoa, Lenoir City, and Sweetwater. From what I've been hearing though Loudon is ready. I think Loudon is extremely overrated though. The only thing that Loudon has consistantly had that has been impressive is a good running game. Everyone knows what Loudon can do (give the ball to Josh Hawkins) but most teams Loudon plays in 2A won't be able to stop it. I think Loudon has a good chance to go 7-3 or 8-2 though, Alcoa, Sweetwater, and Lenoir City could all beat Loudon. But, Loudon should have beaten Sweetwater last year, Loudon was missing many key players against LC, and I think Alcoa is better than Fulton but last year Loudon was on Fulton's goalline and about to score to get a win when a sophomore fumbled the ball trying to make a stupid play because the starting QB was out of the game because he had been hurt.

I think it will be a great game but I think Greenback will pull away with a win!

Good luck to both teams...I would like for both teams to win.

I would like greenback to win because (even tho their really not) we consider them to be blount county people.

I would like loudon to win because with the more wins you have the better it will be when Alcoa blows by with a at least 40 point win!

825723550[/snapback]

just stateing facts bud. easy there killer

I think it will be a great game but I think Greenback will pull away with a win!

Good luck to both teams...I would like for both teams to win.

I would like greenback to win because (even tho their really not) we consider them to be blount county people.

I would like loudon to win because with the more wins you have the better it will be when Alcoa blows by with a at least 40 point win!

825724226[/snapback]

loudon will kill greenback,they dont stand a chance with them.

HAHAHA.... Loudon easily takes this one I'm gonna say like 35-7, Greenback, Sweetwater, Lenoir City, all will fall to Loudon this year. Alcoa and Loudon will be a good game, just wait and see what the scoreboard says at the end of these games, Loudon played hard for 3 years and now they have a great group of seniors, so they are as good as anyone. They scrimmaged AC and beat them 21-0 so I know none of the teams except for Alcoa can compete with AC. So all you other guys just get ready to get pounded as Josh Hawkins flys right by you.

Greenback - 7

Loudon- 35