Blue Devils vs Bulldogs

4th&Goal2Go

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC doesnt have a chance gainst the BLACK aand GOLD!!!!! The dawgs are good i have seen them scrimmage and they can hold there own. They are a hard hitting team and i think they will just beat Jackson County up and down the field until there first string is taken out in the first half..... Andrew will throw all over them and Matt Kirk will beat their offense to death their QB better get ready for a beating...but i know he can take it after what happened to him last year.

DAWGS - 49

Devils - 00

HOW BOUT' THEM BULLDAWGS!!!!!!!!

Edited by BLUE54

JC doesnt have a chance gainst the BLACK aand GOLD!!!!! The dawgs are good i have seen them scrimmage and they can hold there own. They are a hard hitting team and i think they will just beat Jackson County up and down the field until there first string is taken out in the first half..... Andrew will throw all over them and Matt Kirk will beat their offense to death their QB better get ready for a beating...but i know he can take it after what happened to him last year.

DAWGS - 49

Devils - 00

825724586[/snapback]

i say JC, 21-13

DAWGS - 49

Devils - 00

825724586[/snapback]

i think u watched the jamberee that i watched.. they played livingston which is one bad mo-fo they did alrite but if ya haven't heard 6 of there players have some kind of sickness... i think that will affect them severally and jackson county will hold there own i do believe kirkland is good but i believe j-county's big tight-end will get the job done blocking him!!!!!!!!!j-county 21 celina 14

i think u watched the jamberee that i watched.. they played livingston which is one bad mo-fo they did alrite but if ya haven't heard 6 of there players have some kind of sickness... i think that will affect them severally and jackson county will hold there own i do believe kirkland is good but i believe j-county's big tight-end will get the job done blocking him!!!!!!!!!j-county 21 celina 14

825725214[/snapback]

Yeah i watched that scrimmage i am from livingston....i played there last year... i dont think it will really matter if six of those boys are sick Celina will still get it done. As for the tight end he wont have a chance against Kirk...JC has always had pretty good size boys with decent talent but what they lack is coaching as for Celina but i believe Celina will just over power JC...unless JC has just found a whole new team and coaching staff i dont see how they could improve much from last year!!!