Crockett Co. at Milan

bulldawgs#1

milan wins

825724700[/snapback]

Well I give this one to milan b/c of the qb going down. I dont think a soph steppig into a qb's shoes isnt going to go over very well. I have seen it happen, but with a frsh. A disaster. Maybe he can do it. Tough role to step into. CC got a tough schedule i nfront of them. OC d is not going to be one he can practice on either. That kids got so growing up to do. That team got some rallyin to do. Hopefully they can get it together, since they have a tough region and schedule.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this will be a good one  i dunno know who will wi  i picked crockett on fearless but that was only to be different cause i figured the main population will pick milan  not to say crockett wont win. If i had to pick id go with crockett.

hey 12yrold champs  that silver in 93 should have been a gold  sweetwater cheated  thumb

825727165[/snapback]

That was a tough one to swallow for sure. That just shows you how hard it is to actually win one.

I dont think a soph steppig into a qb's shoes isnt going to go over very well. I have seen it happen, but with a frsh. A disaster. Maybe he can do it. Tough role to step into.

825727450[/snapback]

That's what they said last year when T Mosier was out and Craig Massey was in as a sophomore QB.

From the Jackson Sun's story about Craig's injury...

"A year ago, Massey led the Cavaliers to a 9-3 record, a third-place finish in Region 6-3A and two games games into the playoffs. Crockett County's run ended in a 28-17 loss to South Side.

Now, Pratt's club is stuck on 18 career wins with Massey under center."

Good hard hitting game in the first half. Milan up 7-6 at halftime when another strong storm hit. The game was finally suspended at 11:15. A decision will be made Monday, but most people are saying this game will just disappear and both teams will have a 9 game official schedule.

Best thing is nobody got hurt on the wet field.

They have to wait until Monday?? They can't just hitch it up and start 'er up at High Noon on Sat.?? ... Oh well. Maybe they'll settle it on the field sometime.

Good luck to both teams. I respect both programs and like both Pratt and Morris. Good class guys and programs.

By the way .... is it named "John Tucker Fieldhouse" ??? :(

They have to wait until Monday?? They can't just hitch it up and start 'er up at High Noon on Sat.?? ... Oh well. Maybe they'll settle it on the field sometime.

Good luck to both teams. I respect both programs and like both Pratt and Morris. Good class guys and programs.

By the way .... is it named "John Tucker Fieldhouse" ??? :(

825728966[/snapback]

It was a really hard hitting 1st half and I think the coaches were concerned about coming back tommorow being sore and stiff and risking injury.

Yes, it is called John Wade Tucker Fieldhouse

It was a really hard hitting 1st half and I think the coaches were concerned about coming back tommorow being sore and stiff and risking injury.

Yes, it is called John Wade Tucker Fieldhouse

825728971[/snapback]

Good point. ... The injury and fatigue factors should be taken into consideration. ... Maybe they'll finish it on Monday night. It would cut into Week 2 preparation and practice, but it's still something that can be done.

And, excellent and obvious choice for the fieldhouse name. .... With the job Morris is doing, maybe they'll need to add onto the building and call it the "Jeff Morris Wing"

And, finally, to Crockett County fans. .... I've been there many times, and I should already know the answer but for some reason do not: Tell me the story behind the naming of your fieldhouse.