Adamsville vs. McNairy Central

CardinalsFootball

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the players dad said coach Browder is having his gall bladder removed

tomorrow(Sat.). Prayers to him and his family.

I went to the game tonite and the only thing I can say is I have never seen a

team dominate a game the way Adamsville did on both sides of the ball and still

lose. Mental mistakes cost Adamsville at least two touchdowns, maybe three. A

bad choice by the Adamsville QB to throw the ball when he was being sacked led

to McNairys' only score(int. return for td). I think McNairy was held to only one first down if they had that many. It is a shame they were not allowed to finish when other schools were allowed to wait it out and resume playing when the storm had passed. I don't know if Adamsville is better than everyone thought or if

McNairy is that bad. I guess we will know after next week. The good thing about

tonite is safety was the first concern and noone got hurt in the game. I believe

if Adamsville can eliminate the mental mistakes they will have a good season.

Bobcat 67, I hope you have a good season that is injury free.

Thanks, I'm not here to talk crap....I'm not saying anything...because I admit we got out played....we did not show up ready to play this one.....I guess people were a little to OVER confident

P.S.  It is his gall bladder, And he is having surgery first thing in the morning

825728869[/snapback]

Did him being gone hurt yall alot?

I personally think Adamsville GOT RIPPED OFF! There is no reason not to finish a game that is in the third quarter at 6-0. All Adamsville needed was a TD and XP. And they win. That a load. What a ripoff. Adamsville deserved a chance to finish! So what if you have to restart the game late. Wait it out and let the boys play. Last time I checked, the players on the field were supposed to decide a winner, not shool officials and refs. :(:(:(

rcombs they really did, they dominated Mcnairy all night except for one mistake and they were gonna score. I just hate it for those seniors who got cheated out of beating a very good team, its just not fair for them! They have worked hard all summer for that and they were cheated and it is just not right. I wish there was some way to petition the game, but i guess they just have to take it. Great game yall, you were the best team and from this football fans eyes you won, no matter what that scoreboard said! YOU WON!

I was at the game last night and I have to say that it is a shame that it couldn't be finished. I am somewhat angry that it was called. I understand it was a safety issue for players and fans but I still don't agree with the decision.

Cardinal players it was a dominate game in your favor!! Bobcats may have gotten the W in their column but it cannot be very satisfying to them because they know as well as everyone there that their tails were between their legs and getting beat all over the field!!!

Keep your heads up and go get them next week!!!!!!!!!!