DYERSBURG INJURIES

mg

Actually Freud dealt with the subcontious. I contiously made that statement. You see I have a b.s. in psych and any questions you may have about freud i can field. i fact if i need to slow down i can.

825725928[/snapback]

i minored in psych........ i must admit that i thought subcontious was spelled differently... man, do i feel stupid..... B)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trojans57

I apprecite the concern from everyone, but Austin Lyons is not out for the season. He is only taking 2 weeks off of football, before he returns to the trenches.

He suffered a partially torn ACL and LCL in his right knee, and is waiting to be released by doctors

i just heard about that update trojan57....thanks for that....that will be great news cause austin lyon was huge on defense and was having to pull some double duty at times on the O line....

another update....qb newsome goes to jackson friday for an eval...if positive, they may release him for "limited practice"...not sure what that means.....

hey vg general, this is my goodbye to region 74A ...these are some farewell thoughts:

northside....can talk about football...so the great memories will be about the basketball battles.... and baseball when my wife’s 1st cousin r harrell was coaching there...

jcm.....the rock and my ole bud ast coach p kellar...who now is in admin with jackson city schools.....keller is a hoot to be around.....

hardin county....the restaurant across the street from the high school and the great football atmosphere hardin county has.......

munford.....the BAND...

and haywood...well, we can't seem to get rid of them....

Edited by mg

• 2 weeks later...