How about those Columbia Bulldogs

high hopes hounds

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing with heart is great untill you get your heart stepped on. Then what?

825726144[/snapback]

:D Doesn't matter anyway, because everytime Mt. Pleasant or any other team beats the stuffing out of them, they suddenly represent anything but a Christian school. If this is the manner in which they are taught to act, I am glad that I never decided to send my children there. Mt. Pleasant wins again! thumb

CA is alot better than last year and will prove that as the season goes on. They have the best running back in the region in Ingram and Mt. Pleasant no longer has Jamarcus to make all of the big plays. Mt. Pleasant is still a very good team but this years game will be alot closer than years past. And as far as the sportsmanship issue goes, CA is no worse than Zion, Mt. Pleasant or any other team in the region.

ok CA is just as good with there sportsmanship. w/e u say, if this is so then why after a basketball game at zion did the CA players who r so good mannered tear the room to shred i dont c zion or Mt pleasant doing this. and the best running back in the region hmmm wouldnt go that far either. i will give it to him ingram that is that he is one fast dude but if u play a team with any speed that can catch him he is not hard to take down. and as before mentioned if he has no line to block for him he is gonna be in tough shape . i have also heard he has a foot injury. so this is just my 2cents but i think mt pleasant big