South Vs. Central

EastTnFootball10

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that makes central maybe have a chance is the time they're playing them.Right after DB,South may be heartbroke,and they won't be as excited for central as they were for DB.Of course they may be really mad,which isn't good for Central.So my opinion is that Central might keep it close for a bit maybe a quarter or 2,but eventually South is just too solid and will more than likely come out with a victory.

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH U THERE...THE SOUTH FOOTBALL TEAM THIS YEAR IS RUNNING ON HARD WORK AND OVERALL PRIDE...LEAD BY A GOOD GROUP OF SENIORS AND A YOUTHFULL QUARTERBACK....THERE LOOKING TO B PROBLEY THE MOST LETHAL TEAM IN THE MOUNTAIN LAKES THIS YEAR....I FIGURE ONCE THEY START ROLLING...THERE WONT B MUCH STOPING THEM AT ALL...THERE WAY TO GOOD....THERE PHYSICAL ON D-FENCE AND SOUND ON O-FENCE...U BETTER WATCH OUT GOING TO DEATHVALLEY THIS YEAR

I could be wrong, however, I feel that this South team has the weapons, if they stay healthy to be a threat to go deep in the playoffs. That being said, this is hs football and anything, I mean anything can happen. I believe they will be ready for a tough bunch of Cougars. I hope both teams play hard without injuries.

GO BIG BLUE!!!

central will be gasping for air following last weeks loss, but they will find themselves picking up where they left off. so far, south has been a second half offense, but this week they will come out attacking from the get go. the rebels defense is a rough, tough defense that will give up few points.

rebels 35

cougars 6

GO REBELS!

central will be gasping for air following last weeks loss, but they will find themselves picking up where they left off.  so far, south has been a second half offense, but this week they will come out attacking from the get go.  the rebels defense is a rough, tough defense that will give up few points. 

rebels 35

cougars 6

GO REBELS!

825732249[/snapback]

i have to agree with ya there on there defence...one of the best if not the best in the conference...i have a feeling once there passing game gets goin for them and there running backs keep running hard like they have been...they will be a team to beat come playoff time...however i dont think central is as good as happy valley...south is in better shape...i look for them to put up big numbers this week...look for a good passing game by the golden boy quarterback

south-48

central-10

I hope the cougars are ready for friday night because i know the rebels are. They could have probably strapped it on and played central last friday after that heart wrenching lost to the indians but now they have bounced back and got past last week and are ready for a great season. Rebels better not loose focus and think central is just gonna be a stroll in the park because they are a big and strong bunch. Things just dont click for them this season. Rebels will roll over central and have their sites set on the green devils.

GO REBS!!

I think Science Hill might be the more talented team, so this game will not be as bad as that. Central should be in much better shape than they were against Science Hill and not fall down in the second half. I think this actually might be a close one. Central needs to be able to throw the ball, if they can I can see it close. If they don't, cue up the replay on Science Hill.