Predictions on Macon County vs. Pearl Cohn

Peter_B_Dragon

Guest catfish-hunter
pearl-cohn will blast macon county.  I don't think macon county has ever played a team with the combination of size and speed.  Pearl has more coaching experience and more talent.  Enough said.  Pearl 42 Macon 6

825731417[/snapback]

That's pretty much the way I see it as well.

Thanks for clearing that up tigerfan thumb

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesnt matter that Pearl Cohn has size and speed. Macon County will be ready to play come friday night i can promise you that. They have one thing i think will help them out against Pearl Cohn. They will not give up no matter what, so that makes them dangerous, bc teams get up and start to coast and then the Tigers really get going. I am predicting this to be a great game and close. But i think the Tigers will pull it out.

Macon County- 17

Pearl Cohn- 13

TIGER PRIDE

That's pretty much the way I see it as well. 

Thanks for clearing that up tigerfan thumb

825731434[/snapback]

Pearl Cohn may win this game but it won't be because of the coaching. Talent always carries them not coaching. If Pearl Cohn makes mistakes MC just might hang around. P.S Coach Fits comming out of retirement could be the shot in the arm that program needed to get back to where Coach Dyer had them going.

This Friday may be a tough one. I saw Pearl Cohn on the highlights and they looked very good. The Tigers don't give up though like someone said there is alot more determination that I see in them this year. Maybe they really want to prove a point with all that has happened and I think the coaching staff is stepping up and I see good things going on. Some of the teams we play are very very good but I think our guys are good also. I was very impressed Friday cause I saw whole team effort and they played together like a team and that may just carry them far this year. Git'r done boys :thumb:

Pearl Cohn may win this game but it won't be because of the coaching. Talent always carries them not coaching. If Pearl Cohn makes mistakes MC just might hang around. P.S Coach Fits comming out of retirement could be the shot in the arm that program needed to get back to where Coach Dyer had them going.

825731808[/snapback]

Mr. Extreme, i think you are mislead. Macon Co is not in the same league as Pearl Cohn. Not even is Macon Co had Vince Lombarte they couldn't win. I saw MC play Friday night. Westmoreland tried and tried to give the game to MC and they finally did! MC makes to many mistakes. Call to many poor off plays. Defence is weak. No secondary. No line. And the punter is going to kick there blocking back in the but before the season is over. QB is to slow. Only has one back and he is not is shape enought to play a whole game. Kicking game is weak and so is kicking game defense. Hey i thought you wrote earlier that you said MC wouldn't win a game? Wasn't that you?

Macon Co. 0

Pearl Cohn 42

Oh yea,

MC will throw at least 3 intercetion in this game. That is if they try that flanker quick out they tried about 4 times against Westmoreland. It worked once. It won't against Pearl Cohn. Nor will The little running back beat them single handed like he did westmoreland. My score stands.

825732608[/snapback]

I really don't think your reverse psychology is going to work against this team. :rolleyes: