South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie Co.

country30

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I am not going to trash talk on here, but I would have to say I pretty close to being right about everything I said.  The ONLY THING I was incorrect on was the passing/catching %.  The one thing I am proud of that I said was that our defense will do fine.  I said if you make it through the line (if), then "Wild Man Malone" will unleash all 165 pounds on you, and he did.  He probably had (not sure) 10+ tackles himself. 

Two more things.... I have to add to piratetom's remark on the sportsmanship of a couple of sequatchie players.  It was poor.  The one penalty we got for pushing and shoving after the play was in retaliation.  But anyways...................last thing.............The SC defense has been awesome in holding it's opponents to 14 points in 2 games.  Well, SP hasn't done quite that good, allowing 16 points in 2 games.  The only difference is, we left the field knowing we just shut out a team picked to beat us by 14 by over 60% of the pickers on here with our fullback.  A sophomore who ran for just over 100 yards.  We just don't have a number 1 tailback, we have at least 3 of them.  :thumb:

825737640[/snapback]

You are wrong about the retaliation... I got video and it doesn't lie.

• 3 weeks later...

It's a shame you can't see the video. But no matter what you wouldn't believe, and that’s why your boys are the way they are it comes from the parents all the way down to the coaches.

You can whine all you want but anyone can see the truth.

Yeah, the truth is SP won and the game is over and has been over for a few weeks. Why is this even being brought up?