Karns

crystal5puppy

Congrats to Karns on a solid start to the 2005 season. Friday was ball control, smash mouth football at its best. No Tony Elder, no problem, the team still rushed for 300 yards. It all starts and ends up front with the 300 pound guys creating holes.

Sevier County will present a bigger test, and of course it is a region game so it is important.

Thoughts please on the upcoming game Friday, and what did Karns and MEast fans think about the game?

Congrats to Karns on a solid start to the 2005 season. Friday was ball control, smash mouth football at its best. No Tony Elder, no problem, the team still rushed for 300 yards. It all starts and ends up front with the 300 pound guys creating holes.

Sevier County will present a bigger test, and of course it is a region game so it is important.

Thoughts please on the upcoming game Friday, and what did Karns and MEast fans think about the game?

825731723[/snapback]

east played the worst football game they have played a a few years defense did not play well at all and the offense turned the ball over when we had our chances to shine and i will take alot of the blame for the offensive side of the ball, i screwed up when i shouldnt have.up and down karns shouldnt have beat us. we didnt come ready to play and they did they kick our butts.goodluck to karns in the rest of there season

Good job Karns... you have a good Coach and he is building on tradition... nobody ever had tradition with out building it, game by game, season by season.

Win your Region 1 5A Playoff Spot, and proof your doubters wrong. I saw you guys beat #1 DB in 2003 and I know you have what it takes. Keep building.

Giddy Up!!

825732825[/snapback]

what tradition????

Wwhats to congratulate for Karns boys.  From what I hear about Mo. East, you could run wishbone salad dressing at them and they would wilt like lettuce to hot oil and vinegar.  When you beat a contender, then check back in and toot your beaver horn............

825732728[/snapback]

hey buddy d had a bad game i dont knwo what ur tlaking about or who u are but our d isnt that bad they played like crap and o turned it over to manytimes our d is fine. we just had a bad game and two starters were out so i would wait before u say anyhtign about morristown east