Week 3:Dresden @ Mckenise

D 7-2A Fan

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he can do it without fumbling the ball 3 and 4 times that would be great.

825741227[/snapback]

Sounds like somebody is a little jealous. Just give him the props he deserves. He has only fumbled one time this year on a bad handoff. Hewitt is a good all around athlete. I think this will be a close game but Dresden should come out on top by 7.

I've watched Dresden play in the past. My son started high school 2 years ago and my wife and I were looking for a good football school to let him go to. He seemed to have taken a keen interest in football his 8th grade year. We had just moved here and liked Westview's power house program. My point is, in the midst of searching, one thing that sticks in my memory is no. 2 fumbling the ball loads of times. Like I said I haven't watched them play this year, but this is just what I remember.

No, I am not jealous of kids that play to have fun, and I am not saying he is a bad person, I am just saying that he fumbles alot. Geez man, don't read more into it than that. I am a 42 year old man, LOL, why would I be jealous??

I've watched Dresden play in the past. My son started high school 2 years ago and my wife and I were looking for a good football school to let him go to. He seemed to have taken a keen interest in football his 8th grade year. We had just moved here and liked Westview's power house program. My point is, in the midst of searching, one thing that sticks in my memory is no. 2 fumbling the ball loads of times. Like I said I haven't watched them play this year, but this is just what I remember.

No, I am not jealous of kids that play to have fun, and I am not saying he is a bad person, I am just saying that he fumbles alot. Geez man, don't read more into it than that. I am a 42 year old man, LOL, why would I be jealous??

825741569[/snapback]

You may not be jealous but you need to get your facts straight if you are going to post on coacht. #2 graduated last year and on top of that he only played in about 2 games. If you haven't seen a team play this season please do not bother posting unless you are talking about a team that you know something about.

oghommie, are you the same guy that gets on here every year and starts crap about hewett. I bet you are. You say you are 42, yeah right maybe you mean when you played you ran like you were 42. Don't hate, appreciate. Hewett is one of the best backs around and for future knowledge he didn't fumble against Humboldt. A matter of fact i don't know if he has fumbled all year. So, know pick up that tounge that dropped(fumbled) out of your mouth and hush. By the way what is your name?........ It don't matter what your dang name is. ha ha ha

guarantee that he will so shut your mouth and get your factsa right boy!!!!

Huh. I'm afraid I don't speak idiot.

Anyway, can't wait till Westview wipes the field with Dresden this year like they do every year except the one season where westview didn't do so hot. Then the dresden cubs just barely beat them. :lol: Just face it, "dresden this and that", but dresden will never beat martin or uc at their best. Wait, UC's only win was against dresden one year, so uc was at their worse and dresden still lost, darn. Not enough "Dresden awsome" threads on here.

I am truely glad my son attends martin. I didn't realize how immature you perks where over there.

Edited by oghommie

So back to the topic at hand. I don' t know the history of these two teams but from what I have heard they seem to be pretty evenly matched. If the rebels can get the passing game turned on, dresden won't have a snoll ball's chance. Don't know about either one's running game. I know dresden fumbles a lot. I think this one will come down to the last play.

Huh. I'm afraid I don't speak idiot.

Anyway, can't wait till Westview wipes the field with Dresden this year  like they do every year except the one season  where westview didn't do so hot. Then the dresden cubs just barely beat them.  :lol: Just face it, "dresden this and that", but dresden will never beat martin or uc at their best. Wait, UC's only win was against dresden one year, so uc was at their worse and dresden still lost, darn. Not enough "Dresden awsome" threads on here.

I am truely glad my son attends martin. I didn't realize how immature you perks where over there.

825742221[/snapback]

I bet the people in Dresden are glad your son attends Martin as well! Parents like you only cause problems. What kind of 42 year old gets on a message board and puts down 15-18 year old kids? One that doesn't have a life and they are trying to live their sport dreams through their kids. Now to the other topic. The only win UC was against Dresden, actually they beat Martin as well that year so they won 2 games. Get your facts straight. Who knows right now who is going to win Dresden or Martin. That game is about 4 weeks away and I'm sure that coaches and players from both teams are worrying about their other games more than that one, because if they don't take of business before then it won't matter what happens in that one.