Predictions: Adamsville and Savannah

athleteguy

I know that there is going to be a very large crowd, and it's going to be a very big game since Adamsville and Savannah are rivals in every sport that they have at each school. Now this year, it's the first year that these two teams collide in pads. What do you think, in your honest opion, will be the outcome of this game in the end?

Edited by athleteguy

I know that there is going to be a very large crowd, and it's going to be a very big game since Adamsville and Savannah are rivals in every sport that they have at each school. Now this year, it's the first year that these two teams collide in pads. What do you think, in your honest opion, will be the outcome of this game in the end?

825738831[/snapback]

The last time Adamsville & Hardin Co. met in the regular season was 1992 with

Adamsville winning 8-6 in overtime. They played each other in the Chester

County Jamboree in 2002 with Adamsville coming out on top 15-14.

This game will take ball control on Adamsville's part. Don't make the same

dumb mistakes on scoring drives. Hold on to the ball like it is the winning lottery

ticket. Be in position, make your blocks and use leverage; stand those big

blockheads up on their heals. Read the defense: if they crowd the line throw

it over them, if they play back some run it down their throats. If you are making

a tackle watch the guys waist not his feet or his shoulders or you will get burned!

I hope A'ville will put together their best game yet. I will be there. :rolleyes:

The last time Adamsville & Hardin Co. met in the regular season was 1992 with

Adamsville winning 8-6 in overtime. They played each other in the Chester

County Jamboree in 2002 with Adamsville coming out on top 15-14.

This game will take ball control on Adamsville's part. Don't make the same

dumb mistakes on scoring drives. Hold on to the ball like it is the winning lottery

ticket. Be in position, make your blocks and use leverage; stand those big

blockheads up on their heals. Read the defense: if they crowd the line throw

it over them, if they play back some run it down their throats. If you are making

a tackle watch the guys waist not his feet or his shoulders or you will get burned!

I hope A'ville will put together their best game yet. I will be there. :rolleyes:

825743813[/snapback]

Thank you utvol2, but I'm sure the Cardinals will put a good game on for you. Where are you from?

Thank you utvol2, but I'm sure the Cardinals will put a good game on for you. Where are you from?

825743857[/snapback]

I am from A'ville. I go to all the games if I am not working. I went to school with

Sambo and Danny Combs. I helped Danny out on the sideline for a year back in

1993. We took a few licks back then being in the same region with Milan, Westview & Trenton. Do you play? :thumb: