Adamsville @ Hardin County

ballplaya10

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baseball playa is full of it!!! Hardin County's defense is to fast... And plus A-ville is young!!! Hardin County will rape them like they do at eveything... as MCHS does. A-ville is just a bunch of leftovers that nobody else wants...

28-0

Like I said earlier!!!

825740719[/snapback]

Well to me, the only thing that MCHS can beat us in is football. Well that last basketball game last year. But everythin else we have beatin Central. McNairy hasn't raped A-ville since last years football game. It looks to me that young team of A-ville held MCHS to 9 total yards on offense and not a single first down. Yall got lucky on that interception and that the weather got the game called and yall the win. So if I was you I wouldn't over look A-ville because they ain't pushovers and just becuase they are young, don't mean that they'll be easy. A-ville 17-14.

Well to me, the only thing that MCHS can beat us in is football. Well that last basketball game last year. But everythin else we have beatin Central. McNairy hasn't raped A-ville since last years football game. It looks to me that young team of A-ville held MCHS to 9 total yards on offense and not a single first down. Yall got lucky on that interception and that the weather got the game called and yall the win. So if I was you I wouldn't over look A-ville because they ain't pushovers and just becuase they are young, don't mean that they'll be easy.  A-ville 17-14.

825741336[/snapback]

sorry dude, my buddy decided to log in on my account and he likes to talk junk, im not into talkin junk to other schools, but just to set the record straight the only thing a-ville consistently defeats central in is boys tennis. other than that we have defeated yall 21 years in football and as far as i know a-ville has never defeated the golf team, so im sorry dude, u cant even argue ur point..... im sorry, the record speaks for itself.

sorry dude, my buddy decided to log in on my account and he likes to talk junk, im not into talkin junk to other schools, but just to set the record straight the only thing a-ville consistently defeats central in is boys tennis.  other than that we have defeated yall 21 years in football and as far as i know a-ville has never defeated the golf team, so im sorry dude, u cant even argue ur point..... im sorry, the record speaks for itself.

825741734[/snapback]

What about baseball, softball, soccer, tennis??? How do you know that you would of actually defeated us this year in football?? How do we know that yall was better than us this year in football?? Nobody knows, so let's just drop it. The only thing that yall defeat us in is football, yes your true about that. But, nothing else consistently. But everything else yall don't sweep us. WEll tell your friend that he could cause really bad problems one day when he talks like that to someone he don't know. I ain't saying that I'm mad, but one day somebody is going to take it wrong. But I still say A-ville 17-14

What about baseball, softball, soccer, tennis??? How do you know that you would of actually defeated us this year in football?? How do we know that yall was better than us this year in football?? Nobody knows, so let's just drop it. The only thing that yall defeat us in is football, yes your true about that. But, nothing else consistently. But everything else yall don't sweep us. WEll tell your friend that he could cause really bad problems one day when he talks like that to someone he don't know. I ain't saying that I'm mad, but one day somebody is going to take it wrong. But I still say A-ville 17-14

825742202[/snapback]

you're in denial dawg... snap out of it

Baseball playa is full of it!!! Hardin County's defense is to fast... And plus A-ville is young!!! Hardin County will rape them like they do at eveything... as MCHS does. A-ville is just a bunch of leftovers that nobody else wants...

28-0

Like I said earlier!!!

825740719[/snapback]

Those left overs out played you guys at the ONLY sport you are good at, football. Everyone knew that they did. Dont make me say anything about baseball, because they Cardinals are clearly better. Basketball is usually split. Golf is a toss up, depends on how they play, but they are evenly matched. Lets see how bout tennis? Steven Harville is all i have to say about that. It looks like stuff is pretty even. Those left overs sure can play. :lol:

Edited by dwolford12

Those left overs out played you guys at the ONLY sport you are good at, football.  Everyone knew that they did.  Dont make me say anything about baseball, because they Cardinals are clearly better.  Basketball is usually split.  Golf is a toss up, depends on how they play, but they are evenly matched.  Lets see how bout tennis?  Michael Harville is all i have to say about that.  It looks like stuff is pretty even.  Those left overs sure can play.  :o

825742384[/snapback]

who cares... this school rivalry has gone too far, lets just all be friends. u mean steven harvill???? yes, he kicks our butt every year and im rootin for him to win the state this year. id really like to go to yalls game friday, but i guess ill go watch our beating at westview, but who knows, maybe we can pull off the upset... and golf is a real sport, that little white ball is hard to get in that frikkin hole.

sorry dude, my buddy decided to log in on my account and he likes to talk junk, im not into talkin junk to other schools, but just to set the record straight the only thing a-ville consistently defeats central in is boys tennis.  other than that we have defeated yall 21 years in football and as far as i know a-ville has never defeated the golf team, so im sorry dude, u cant even argue ur point..... im sorry, the record speaks for itself.

825741734[/snapback]

The only thing I can say is that you seem very young & immature! You need to get your facts straight first! It has been 21 years since we beat Selmer(mchs)!

Selmer has not won 21 straight. They didn't play for two or three years thanks

to Jay Thaxton being one of the worst coaches ever @ Selmer. You were in diapers when he was there. The Coach(Joe Bridges) that was at A'ville then is

now the Principle & Athletic Director @ Ripley High School. He also has a State Finals trophy in baseball from A'ville & a State Title @ Ripley. The only reason Selmer & Adamsville still play each other is for the gate money & the travel expense is very little. Now you know why they are playing Hardin County$$$!

I am glad they still play though. Some scores from my high school days might

interest you:1981-AHS 15--MCHS 6, 1983-AHS 27--MCHS 14, 1984-AHS 17--MCHS 15(McNairy was ranked 4th in the state @ the time of this loss! Coach Browder was there for the first two wins. Can't say I or anyone else was sad when he left. Joe Bridges was there my last year that we beat them. As far as the other sports go since 1990 Adamsville has won 3/4 of the meetings especially in basketball. I noticed that MCHS got whipped and outcoached last Friday night.

Expect more of the same this week when Westview runs for about 300 yards.

I don't think it will be less than 35-0! Granted, Hardin County should win Friday

night. They are bigger, a little more physical & they are supposed to win. On the other hand they are slow, they throw the ball to the wrong team once every three passes and Adam Milligan fumbles alot or at least he used to. The only good team they have played this year spanked them just like Brighton & JCM will. So if HC plays a great game Friday night they should win because they are supposed to; but if they don't it could be a good one. Good luck with your golf game and

tell bobcat67(B.R.) to play hard all the way!! <_<

yeah too bad henry scored on bogus turnovers which will quiten the crowd if you could tell.

825741246[/snapback]

What is a bogus turnover? Are they supposed to give you the ball back if you apologize for fumbling or throwing an int.? Bogus turnovers! That was a loser statement if I ever heard one! <_<