Nw coaches and Lipscomb

nwsuperfan

The NW coaches do a good job and criitcizing them for what goes on in a penalty situation is ludicrous. When teams in Clarksville win they are well coached and when they do not the coaches get maligned. Remember the only schools ever rezoned and diluted are NW-Kenwood and NE. This has happened regularly over the past 9 yrs. In addition Clarksville coaches get little of what they request. There are no jr high programs--So dont be too hard on the coaches at NW--they are trying the best they can in some economic situations that border on more problems. David Lipscomb is a fine school with a great tradition----but there is a reason the public schools have voted out the private for yrs now---- because only an idiot would believe it is on level playing ground. I am quite sure you have visited numerous private schools and admired thier special ed and iep programs for disadvantaged kids--oops forgot they dont recruit special ed kids.- Remember it is not the public schools fighting to keep the privates--it is the privates fighting to stay in--.And for all those that can help NW--then please join the coaching ranks and join NW--or any Clarksville HS--because there are always openings --they are just hard to fill because teaching slots are not tied to coaching slots. So coaches at Clarksville schools are really trying the best they can. Go Nw- but go all Clarksvuille schools.I can promise you if Clarksville schools were only playing sports at three schools---we would never have these conversations I bet.

But no coaches should be cussing atheletes period--and find that hard to believe--and hope it is not true.

Guest catfish-hunter

Why doesn't Clarksville turn all of the high schools to Middle schools and all of those scholls to Intermidiate Schools and let all the elementary schools be. Then take and somewhere close to APSU in the city of Clarksville build a Clarksville Comprehensive High School. Could you imagine the number of student athletes in that school. We are talking Rossview, Kenwood, Clarksville, Northeast, and Northwest.

Keep Mont. Cent. the way it is over there in Cunningham and I guess keep Clarksville Academy the way it is also.

I guarantee if the athletes from those five schools were joined in one huge 5A high school then they would be a force in this state.

Nice to see an excuse busted out before Friday. That is super. No offense, Bulldog, I think you have gotten everything out in the open and have moved on. It is truly a pleasure to be in a whole new classification. Everyone in 2A was simply weary of always talking about Public/Private, so they put in this whole multiplier thing to give a whole new set of schools a chance to pick up the slack. According to the other thread which was impressive, even to a veteran of the lock, I should take DL in a semi-landslide. So here it is, 34-0.

...And I tread on, doomed to the low road.