Fairview dominates Hickman Co.

Gerry Bertier

Well I knew Fairview was the better team but I guess I gave Hickman Co. too much credit for their early wins this season. Fairview played a sloppy game with turnovers and penalties but still beat Hickman Co. by a score of 35-6. Fairview was without starting fullback and linebacker Cole Cassidy for some reason. If he was in the game it would of been even worse for the Bulldogs. The Jackets could of wanted to rest him up for next week's battle against Goodpasture. For those Hickman fans who thought Josh Brown would run for 200 yards tonight, well I am not going to say anything you saw that defense for yourself tonight.

Congrats to Fairview on the win they move to 3-0 on the season. However Fairview must cut down their mistakes if they want to hang with Goodpasture next week,

Edited by Gerry Bertier

Well I knew Fairview was the better team but I guess I gave Hickman Co. too much credit for their early wins this season. Fairview played a sloppy game with turnovers and penalties but still beat Hickman Co. by a score of 35-6. Fairview was without starting fullback and linebacker Cole Cassidy for some reason. If he was in the game it would of been even worse for the Bulldogs. The Jackets could of wanted to rest him up for next week's battle against Goodpasture. For those Hickman fans who thought Josh Brown would run for 200 yards tonight, well I am not going to say anything you saw that defense for yourself tonight.

Congrats to Fairview on the win they move to 3-0 on the season. However Fairview must cut down their mistakes if they won't to hang with Goodpasture next week,

825744848[/snapback]

one mistake by or 2nd team db and it lead to the one touch down but they deff have to cut down on mistakes and hod on to the ball fro win the face goddpasture

Fairview and East Robertson might be the best two teams in that region folks!!!

825746261[/snapback]

Well Fairview's defense is playing like that right now, catfish. however on offense, they have had way to many turnovers and penalties. They have to cut down on those mistakes if they want to finish at the top of this region, and also I see them struggling against teams with a potent passing game, ie DCA and East Robertson. But hopefully they can bring home back to back region titles.

Well Fairview's defense is playing like that right now, catfish. however on offense, they have had way to many turnovers and penalties. They have to cut down on those mistakes if they want to finish at the top of this region, and also I see them struggling against teams with a potent passing game, ie DCA and East Robertson. But hopefully they can bring home back to back region titles.

825746560[/snapback]

Hey gerry who is gettin most the carries this year for fairview. They had a really good back last year that graduated i think. Did he go any where?

Hey gerry who is gettin most the carries this year for fairview.  They had a really good back last year that graduated i think.  Did he go any where?

825746561[/snapback]

This year Micheal DeGalliford is the starting RB. He is very shifty and makes alot of people miss. Not as big or as strong as Fairview's RB of the past but he is a great back, Also, Fairview has an excellent FB in Cole Cassidy who is capable of taking it to the house everytime he touches the ball. So these are the two back who are getting the bulk of the carries and they both have very different running styles.

Last year's RB, Bobby Martin, is now playing college football at Rhodes College in Memphis.

Uh, do you know where those two schools are? You do know that Cheatham County is NOT the right answer?

Maybe it's an inside joke and I missed it.

825746771[/snapback]

You did miss that Joke... Catfish-hunter is from the Ashland City area where cheatam county is located.. but its an honest mistake.. dont sweat it.